Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A little late but.. 12/15: Disneyland 12/19: Enchanted Experience at the El Capitan!!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A little late but.. 12/15: Disneyland 12/19: Enchanted Experience at the El Capitan!!

Re: A little late but.. 12/15: Disneyland 12/19: Enchanted Experience at the El Capit

Great pictures! Giselle does look awesome. Thanks for posting!

Comment

Re: A little late but.. 12/15: Disneyland 12/19: Enchanted Experience at the El Capit

You know for a disposable camera, those pictures are really good! And I'm glad that you got to see it "snow" it's a neat thing to see.

Comment

Here is the Enchanted part of my TR. At Hollywood's El Capitan Theater they were showing Enchanted. I went with my two friends Brittany and Alex.

The organ player was playing Christmas carols. I heard that he would be playing Disney Music, so I was hoping for that since I hear Christmas music everywhere. But he did play Zip-a-dee-do-dah before sinking into the stage.

After the movie they had the "Enchanted Experience" which was out in a separate building because it was so huge!

Brittany and Alex, next to the sign for the King and Queen's ball.

Brittany and I next to it too.

Look who was there to Welcome everyone!

The actual Giselle wedding dress!

I want it!

Giselle was here.

So were Brittany and I!

This guy was teaching people how to juggle, Brit and Alex were learning.

But I already knew how to juggle!

The best part of the Experience was the Disney Princess Meet and Greets!

Giselle was perfect! She had the voice and mannerisms down perfect.

She was adorable! I loved her!

Jasmine had her own little Arabian corner

Brittany told Ariel that she was her favorite Princess, so Ariel dubber her one of her sisters. But hse needed an 'A' name so she renamed her Aqua.

She has cute poses!

Belle, and.. some Random Prince guy...?

Prince Edward!

I'll be your Princess, Edward!

Movie props

In the video games section Alex got distracted and totally owned on some kid playing Guitar Hero

Pip's Nut House

Queen Narissa's Costume

They had a section dedicated to the Disney references you can find in the movie.

It was not crowded at all, so people got some great time with the Princesses, like these girls who Snow White seemed to be telling a story.

Or these girls who spent a lot of time chatting with Giselle

They had the Ballroom set from the movie. Brit and Alex took a picture

I did a Princess Pose

Cinderella and Aurora were together, and I told them they were my two favorite Princesses, they said that was so great, because they were Best friends! I told Cinderella that I had a wallet with her on it. She asked to see it..and she had the same one! Including the matching purse. Fairy Godmother made it for her

Andalasia!

After that we walked around outside in Hollywood for a bit, before going home to San Diego.

Comment

Nice photos.

Comment

Hooray for the Tiara! I have one too! It is the most beautiful of all Disney Princess tiaras I think!
            I love my awesome crazy wonderful friends!!

"Do you remember in kindergarten, how youd meet a kid,
            then 10 seconds later youd be playing like you were best friends?"

:love:

Comment

Originally posted by tinkermonkey View Post
              Hooray for the Tiara! I have one too! It is the most beautiful of all Disney Princess tiaras I think!
              Yes! The Giselle tiara! I wore it all night and got many compliments from the Princesses

Comment

LOVE the pics! that Princess thing was great!
                Good morning, son
                In twenty years from now
                Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
                And I can tell you 'bout today
                And how I picked you up and everything changed
                It was pain
                Sunny days and rain
                I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the really cute report!

Comment

Too cute! Thanks for the character interaction bits. They made my morning!

Comment

Fun to see your report from the El Capitan. I was there
                      a few days ago. And YES, Giselle at the El Cap is spot on!
                      And I got an interesting pose from Ariel ~ I'll have to post
                      some of my pics too.
                      Critter Country's a mess ev'r since the Country Bears were kicked out. Ya can't cover pooh with honey and 'spect people ta like it.
                      An Adventurers It's Time to Put the Spotlight Back on Bring Back the REAL Disney Gallery
                      Life for Me! ~ ~ ~ Melvin, Buff, and Max!!! ~~~~ Dump the Dream Suite!
                      Meese-ka Moose-ka Mice-Chatter!

Comment

Wow! Very very cool. Thanks for sharing!
                        sigpic
                        Home away from Home.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X