Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone remember this heavily autographed litho (from 1999?)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Does anyone remember this heavily autographed litho (from 1999?)

that is cool....fo sho
    You can't talk S*** unless your gonna do something about it...

Comment

I think Swab has a copy but for some reason his copy only has three mountains and the right side has some singe marks.
      Originally posted by SummerInFL
      Jesus, even I wouldn't eat that.

Originally posted by Wanda Woman
      Turtle, the dorks are going to take upskirt robot pics.

Comment

Originally posted by mousechild View Post
        I think Swab has a copy but for some reason his copy only has three mountains and the right side has some singe marks.
        **note to self: trim singe markings around litho's edge, and change the lock on the door of my study**

Comment

Originally posted by nbodyhome View Post
          I've never taken anything to be framed in my life, I have no idea how much it even costs.
          Lots.

And lots.

Did I mention that it's expensive too?

Comment

That'll run you $200 to $800 to frame depending on what you choose.
            Just countin' the days til the next visit!

Comment

I remember a frame shop in FULLERTON? that the Gallery referred to me one time. They told me this business did most of the framing work for their pieces.... the name escapes me but if you want quality work (that the Gallery themselves have used) and have the budget, look into them.

I hope the mention of this shop in this thread will jar someone else's knowledge/memory for the name of this vendor. They did a piece for me many moons ago...and I don't think I have any receipts or contact info anymore.

Of course, there are many other reputable / cost effective framing shops out there and this doesn't have to be THE one....

Things to consider IF you get it framed....
              Poster's / Lithos are sometimes mounted (GLUED) onto foam core or matte board for framing. Find out what your process will be and decide if you want it glued down. I mention this because once it is GLUED there is no going back to rollable state. I have framed many theatrical posters in the past and regret having them glued as I now wish I could ROLL and store some of these great posters.

Comment

Originally posted by Skunkwerx View Post
                I remember a frame shop in FULLERTON? that the Gallery referred to me one time. They told me this business did most of the framing work for their pieces.... the name escapes me but if you want quality work (that the Gallery themselves have used) and have the budget, look into them.

I hope the mention of this shop in this thread will jar someone else's knowledge/memory for the name of this vendor. They did a piece for me many moons ago...and I don't think I have any receipts or contact info anymore.

Of course, there are many other reputable / cost effective framing shops out there and this doesn't have to be THE one....

Things to consider IF you get it framed....
                Poster's / Lithos are sometimes mounted (GLUED) onto foam core or matte board for framing. Find out what your process will be and decide if you want it glued down. I mention this because once it is GLUED there is no going back to rollable state. I have framed many theatrical posters in the past and regret having them glued as I now wish I could ROLL and store some of these great posters.
                When you talk to the frame shop if they offer to glue it down to foam board pick up your art work and run out of the shop. No good frame shop would offer that option.
                Originally posted by SummerInFL
                Jesus, even I wouldn't eat that.

Originally posted by Wanda Woman
                Turtle, the dorks are going to take upskirt robot pics.

Comment

thats a freaking awsome pic, i didn't know that existed!
                  sigpicDISNEYROYALTY

Comment

Working...
                  X