Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where in Disneyland did the Elliot Brothers play?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where in Disneyland did the Elliot Brothers play?

You know, the Date Niters with the Elliot Brothers. Can anyone tell, by the picture where they are playing? Is this the Plaza Gardens, or someplace else? I cant exactly tell.

Re: Where in Disneyland did the Elliot Brothers play?

I believe it was Carnation Plaza Gardens. However there's also another recording, (a different "Date Nite at Disneyland") where they played at the Golden Horseshoe Saloon. Unless it's the same recording with a different album jacket...

They were phenomenal!

Comment

I actually found the whole album available at Wal-Mart music downloads.. i purchased it with one of my christmas gift cards.. it's wonderful stuff..

Comment

Sosai X, you can actually see the Elliott Brothers Band in action on one of the old Wonderful World of Disney episodes "Disneyland After Dark". I think it's on one of the Disney Treasures DVDs. In it, they definitely are playing at Carnation Plaza Gardens to a crowd of happy teenagers in the early 1960s. As I recall they performed the "Mexican Hat Dance" in that show.

I purchased "Date Nite at Disneyland" at the park when they had the on demand CD shop. It's music you don't hear anymore, but still very entertaining. I'll have to check out the Walmart downloads!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X