Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

Ross Geller's Ex-Wife Spotted @ Disneyland

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ross Geller's Ex-Wife Spotted @ Disneyland

I had to post this - with a little trip report to follow in a few days.

Anyway, wife and son and in-laws decided to go to Disneyland today, January 1, 2008 to ring in the new year.

We 'hit' Mad Tea Party first...and as I held Grant, he got the attention of a slender blonde woman. She was saying "Hiya cutie..." and then I looked at her and I said, "Oh my gosh! I know you...." and she was smiling and I said, 'Oh my gosh -your Carol! Ross Geller's ex-wife!" She smiled and introduced herself - "Yes, I'm Jane." She held her hand out to shake mine and then Grant's. She is actually, actress Jane Sibbett - who played Carol, Ross Geller's ex-wife on Friends from 1994-2004.

She sat in the tea cup next to us...and wife got some good shots of her and us in our cups. After our ride, I asked her if it would be too much of a bother if she was in a picture with us. She said, "Oh absolutely not." So, my wife made her way around, and she introduced herself to my wife and in-laws....and was aghast at how young my mother-in-law looked. She was so sweet to take some time away from her day with her husband and children and friends.

Anyway, I just had to share with all of you that I met "Ross Geller's ex-wife, Carol."

What a way to add to the excitement of New Years Day 2008!

Pictures to follow in a day or so in a little Trip Report.

Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X