This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ross Geller's Ex-Wife Spotted @ Disneyland

I had to post this - with a little trip report to follow in a few days.

Anyway, wife and son and in-laws decided to go to Disneyland today, January 1, 2008 to ring in the new year.

We 'hit' Mad Tea Party first...and as I held Grant, he got the attention of a slender blonde woman. She was saying "Hiya cutie..." and then I looked at her and I said, "Oh my gosh! I know you...." and she was smiling and I said, 'Oh my gosh -your Carol! Ross Geller's ex-wife!" She smiled and introduced herself - "Yes, I'm Jane." She held her hand out to shake mine and then Grant's. She is actually, actress Jane Sibbett - who played Carol, Ross Geller's ex-wife on Friends from 1994-2004.

She sat in the tea cup next to us...and wife got some good shots of her and us in our cups. After our ride, I asked her if it would be too much of a bother if she was in a picture with us. She said, "Oh absolutely not." So, my wife made her way around, and she introduced herself to my wife and in-laws....and was aghast at how young my mother-in-law looked. She was so sweet to take some time away from her day with her husband and children and friends.

Anyway, I just had to share with all of you that I met "Ross Geller's ex-wife, Carol."

What a way to add to the excitement of New Years Day 2008!

Pictures to follow in a day or so in a little Trip Report.

Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X