This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gumball Rally Team: Lightmouse

At the moment team Lightmouse hasonly one member but that won't stop the team from winning this years gumball rally. I have one or two interested souls but they're not too certain about their availability.

I'm currently working on a few projects to help differentiate us from the rest of the crowd. Think along the lines of a parade for what I have in store. if you are interested in joining my team send me a PM. If you have the time you my be asked to do team related activities for preparation for the rally.

I don't want to say too much as I want it to be a surprise to the rest. If you have any questions done hold back from sending me a message.

Re: Gumball Rally Team: Lightmouse

As I can see, many of you are interested seeing how many of you have posted. I'll post pictures of what I'm up to as the meet gets nearer.

Comment

hahaha that was funny, im sorry lol.

Comment

Not really but I'm tired and I have work in an hour... and I can't get my signature image to look correctly... *also shakes fist at server god for restricting the size of his image*

Comment

And here I thought the trash-talk was starting already. LOL!!!

But yes, if your looking for a team, there is a thread. Don't let the lack of somebody to play with stop you from signing up.

http://www.micechat.com/forums/showt...eam-28462.html

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X