This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DBFan117
    Has Jim Hill ever done an article with concept art of the old proposed little mermaid ride? I know he has done this for other rides that have never been built. But I don't remember seeing one for this ride.
    that's because I concepted this ride a year ago while I was at work it's pretty much totaly origional (as origional as you can be when combinging movie concepts, ride system concepts and effects lineups)

anywho Jim Hill would have to ask if he wanted to use this as a concept that never was

as for WDI or any Disney company, the Mermaid darkride is theirs if only because I'd love to see this in the park

if they wanted to tribute me well something along the lines of spiders works fine (Jumping Spiders are my fav :B)

I do hope to become an imagineer someday but I need an area of specialty (that's what they said when I called asking about what it'd take for an internship and the like) and I need to be a junior or senior in college for it
    "We all have sparks, imagination! it's how our minds... create creations!"

Comment

Originally posted by Jspider
      that's because I concepted this ride a year ago while I was at work it's pretty much totaly origional (as origional as you can be when combinging movie concepts, ride system concepts and effects lineups)
      But the imagineers already had a concept for a little mermaid ride. That is what I was wondering about, not your version.

Comment

hey if you do become an imagineer you have to call me... (yes i realize that you dont know me)... i have an amazing ride idea that could go in either park and it is based on Atlantis... it would be a total e-ticket ride much like splash mountain... but yet again... there is the whole prospect that I could sue them if they took my idea... well hey... it is nice to dream right...
        -Miss Wendy Lynn

The second star to the right
        Shines in the night for you
        To tell you that the dreams you plan
        Really can come true

Comment

i also really really want to be an imagineer. Good luck on it jspider!

Comment

all i cay say is yay for spiders awsome concept id love to see it
            ~I Am Finally Just Me~

My Youtube Video Blog

Comment

Great Idea! Theyb SHould Build this! I Agree you need to get this thing copyrighted!
              Putting the um in forum. Um...

Comment

Re: My little Mermaid Darkride idea

It's a great idea, but I can't imagine Disney using the omnimover again. They'll go with something off the shelf, or something that will break down all the time, or both!

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                Working...
                X