Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

For all you DCA/PIXAR Haters...

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For all you DCA/PIXAR Haters...

... a special comic just for you. Based on all the changes going on at DCA, and what I've heard some people would like to do to the park. Don't flame me if you don't like it. Just a little fun me and a friend thought up.

Cast (from Left to Right)

Panel 1: Bob Iger, Michael Eisner, Jack Sparrow, Mickey, Donald, Goofy.
    Panel 2: Jack Sparrow, Stitch
    Panel 3: Bob Iger, Michael Eisner, Jack Sparrow, Mickey, John Lasseter.

Comic drawn by PearlSparrow13
    Last edited by PearlSparrow13; 01-08-2008, 06:50 PM.
    ~Pearl~
    Yo-Ho, Yo-Ho, A Pirate's Life for Me!

Re: For all you DCA/PIXAR Haters...

LoL Wow!

Comment

Originally posted by PearlSparrow13 View Post
      ... a special comic just for you. Based on all the changes going on at DCA, and what I've heard some people would like to do to the park. Don't flame me if you don't like it. Just a little fun me and a friend thought up.

Cast (from Left to Right)

Panel 1: Bob Iger, Michael Eisner, Jack Sparrow, Mickey, Donald, Goofy.
      Panel 2: Jack Sparrow, Stitch
      Panel 3: Bob Iger, Michael Eisner, Jack Sparrow, Mickey, John Lasseter.

Comic drawn by PearlSparrow13

Hahah lol. Great post. ))

Comment

Um... Has someone notified the Department of Homeland Security or the FBI yet?

Comment

hahah lol.

Comment

that stitch, always getting in to trouble....also kind of funny that he would blow up a park that i saw him in a few days ago
            sigpicDISNEYROYALTY

Comment

Now can you do the same thing, only with Fantasmic!?
              Originally posted by SummerInFL
              Jesus, even I wouldn't eat that.

Originally posted by Wanda Woman
              Turtle, the dorks are going to take upskirt robot pics.

Comment

That's awesome! Enough with the F! stuff

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X