Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i really miss seeing a lot of charcters int the park. I have a lot of pics when i was younger with characters but havent seen as much walking aroun like they use to. I think the charcaters are imporant to disneyland.

Comment

I rode Indy w/ Goofy once! IT WAS AWESOME!!
      Anyone up for a Colorado Micechatters meet-up?
      http://micechat.com/forums/meets-eve...ml#post3486518

Colorado Micechatter Extrordinare!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by IndyJn511
        I cant wait to see fantasmic. never seen it. cant wait. May is waaaaaaay to far away.

Well worth the wait .. sit in front of the main lighting tower which will rise up giving you fromt stage center view and also consiter a Fantasmic! dessert buffet for the show .. it is hosted on the Disney Gallery balcony or by the third lighting tower closest to Haunted Mansion .. it was 40.00 bucks last time and comes with a huuge array of desserts , hot chocolate drinks or and coffee .. all unlimited! and the best part .. padded seats! call city hall or guest relations for further information. Very well worht it and a great view of the show .. spots fill up fast!
        Current DL Entertainment Technical Services

Former DCA Attractions CM

Comment

I saw Mary Poppins riding King Aruthur's Carousel. Later that day I saw Snow White, Cinderella, and a mouse riding the King Aruthur's Carousel at the same time.
          "He gets around you know he knows all the pretty girls." ~ Walt Disney

Comment

The CM playing Bert these days is really quite fantastic and all together very adorable. He used to be Huck Finn. He followed us around at MouseAdventure last year. :love: I have seen him around the park in both his chimney sweep look as well as his Jolly Holiday finest.
            Anything listed on the park maps as an attraction is fair game for inclusion in the Rally.
            I cannot confirm nor deny the inclusion of any attraction in the Rally.

May the Gumballs Be with You...Always.

NO GOATS!

Comment

Originally posted by dsnylndmom
              We've yet to see Prince Phillip, not for a lack of trying though! My youngest is a HUGE Prince Phillip fan and we tried to find him every trip last year!! Never did I'd love to run into Prince Phillip for him
              Ask and you shall receive...

~~~~~~~~~~~~
              Originally posted by LiTtLeMeRmAiD
              Has DL ever had the penguins from Mary Poppins? I've seen pics of them at some other park online (Paris or Tokyo maybe?) and I know we've had Mary and Bert...but the penguins for me would be awesome!
              http://hop.to/DCE/marypoppins.html
              Joey AKA "dlfreak"
              www.mouseinfo.com

I'm addicted to Disneyland. Disneyland hobbies are expensive.
              If I become a bum people are going to say "Don't give him money, he's just gonna use it on Disneyland."
              Disneyland. My Anti-drug.

With all this talk of "off the shelf" and "on the back-burner" it seems the only thing that DCA is really missing is the kitchen sink!

Create your own Virtual pet today!

Comment

I would be pretty pleased to see Dumbo around the park somewhere. How they would manage to convince a cast member to walk around all day on all fours would be pretty impressive, and simply for that effort and dedication alone would I like to have my picture with him.
                Also, I would be delighted to see Jessica Rabbit strutting around the Toontown area!
                Cosmo Kramer: Well I can't go back to the public courses now! I can't! I WON'T!

Comment

Originally posted by SurfedUpDane
                  Also, I would be delighted to see Jessica Rabbit strutting around the Toontown area!

I'm not a big character guy, but in this case, I might stand in line!
                  "I could never convince the financiers that Disneyland was feasible because dreams offer too little collateral"

--Walt Disney

Comment

That picture of Aurora and Philip looks funny. It looks like she tried to slap him and he caught her hand. I really have to say that I have never liked Philip's costume. He doesn't look like his film counterpart much. Especially the hat!

Also, Dumbo has been seen on occasion at the various parks, and he's not on all fours. He's sort of like the costume for Eeyore.
                    Meow

Comment

The Aristocats, Bambi characters, & for my best friend - Cheshire Cat.
                      sigpic

Comment

Oh Thank You DLFreak!! I showed the little one and he got a big smile on his face and then said "that's not Prince Phillip's hat!"

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

Oh Thank You DLFreak!! I showed the little one and he got a big smile on his face and then said "that's not Prince Phillip's hat!"
                          He is such a good little Disney Geek. >< :love:
                          Anything listed on the park maps as an attraction is fair game for inclusion in the Rally.
                          I cannot confirm nor deny the inclusion of any attraction in the Rally.

May the Gumballs Be with You...Always.

NO GOATS!

Comment

It's close though.
                            http://www.animationartgallery.com/i...d/wdd664ea.jpg
                            Joey AKA "dlfreak"
                            www.mouseinfo.com

I'm addicted to Disneyland. Disneyland hobbies are expensive.
                            If I become a bum people are going to say "Don't give him money, he's just gonna use it on Disneyland."
                            Disneyland. My Anti-drug.

With all this talk of "off the shelf" and "on the back-burner" it seems the only thing that DCA is really missing is the kitchen sink!

Create your own Virtual pet today!

Comment

I want ludwig von drake. hes my favorite-est.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by IndyJn511
                                I want ludwig von drake. hes my favorite-est.
                                Yeah! He's one of my favorites, too, and you never hear anything about him.

Also, by that same token, why not Uncle Scrooge or Launchpad McQuack!? The whole "Duckburg" expansion to TT has been suggested on different threads. These characters would fit in very nicely there.
                                "I could never convince the financiers that Disneyland was feasible because dreams offer too little collateral"

--Walt Disney

Comment

Sounds good to me! Darkwing needs to be resurected too.

sigpic

Comment

Yeah, and all the characters from "Tale Spin" (how hard would it be to slap a shirt and hat on the existing Baloo costume?) That has got to be one of the best cartoons ever!

--Walt Disney

Comment

Yes! I miss those sooooooo much.
                                      Shear Kahn was way more sinister in the show than in Jungle book.

sigpic

Comment

Ooo, and King Louie :monkey: in a Hawaiian shirt!

--Walt Disney

Comment

Yea baby! A tale spin dark ride would be awesome!
                                          Or even a coaster, on the little air-surfing thing behind the plane!

sigpic

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X