Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Missing Characters...

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #41
    Take a ride on the Sea Duck with an AA Baloo in the pilot's seat!
    "I could never convince the financiers that Disneyland was feasible because dreams offer too little collateral"

    --Walt Disney

    Comment


    • #42
      yes! I always wanted to fly through that canyon right outside of the city.
      Anyone up for a Colorado Micechatters meet-up?
      http://micechat.com/forums/meets-eve...ml#post3486518


      Colorado Micechatter Extrordinare!
      sigpic

      Comment


      • #43
        Cool! Watch out for pirates!
        "I could never convince the financiers that Disneyland was feasible because dreams offer too little collateral"

        --Walt Disney

        Comment


        • #44
          yesno!
          Anyone up for a Colorado Micechatters meet-up?
          http://micechat.com/forums/meets-eve...ml#post3486518


          Colorado Micechatter Extrordinare!
          sigpic

          Comment


          • #45
            You know what made that such a great cartoon? Sexual tension. How many cartoons have that!?
            "I could never convince the financiers that Disneyland was feasible because dreams offer too little collateral"

            --Walt Disney

            Comment


            • #46
              I've seen Prince John from Robin Hood before in Fantasmic! However, it makes me wonder where's Robin and Marian? I'd like to see them. Also, Hunchback characters are pretty much missing. The last time I saw Esmeralda was, oh, Festival of Fools. And that ended in the late 90s. Hunchback of Notre Dame is my favorite Disney film and it's a shame it doesn't get a lot of credit it deserves.

              Speaking of Prince Phillip, I saw him in the holiday season. I have a habit of saying hellos to the characters but never really taking the time to stop and hug them. We were walking past Sleeping Beauty's Castle and I noticed Aurora's prince stood there neglected. So I wave at him and say, "Hello, Prince Phillip!" His eyes widened and he blinked, giving me a wide smile. "Thank you for knowing my name!" he claimed. "Of course," I responded, started to walk off again but at those words I tripped in front of him.

              Talk about embarassing! And of course, our prince in true character rushed to the little girl behind me who was not touched or phased, kneeled down and asked, "My lady, are you alright?" Cute!
              I lurk.

              Comment


              • #47
                Originally posted by Mousekiteer
                I've seen Prince John from Robin Hood before in Fantasmic! However, it makes me wonder where's Robin and Marian? I'd like to see them. Also, Hunchback characters are pretty much missing. The last time I saw Esmeralda was, oh, Festival of Fools. And that ended in the late 90s. Hunchback of Notre Dame is my favorite Disney film and it's a shame it doesn't get a lot of credit it deserves.

                Speaking of Prince Phillip, I saw him in the holiday season. I have a habit of saying hellos to the characters but never really taking the time to stop and hug them. We were walking past Sleeping Beauty's Castle and I noticed Aurora's prince stood there neglected. So I wave at him and say, "Hello, Prince Phillip!" His eyes widened and he blinked, giving me a wide smile. "Thank you for knowing my name!" he claimed. "Of course," I responded, started to walk off again but at those words I tripped in front of him.

                Talk about embarassing! And of course, our prince in true character rushed to the little girl behind me who was not touched or phased, kneeled down and asked, "My lady, are you alright?" Cute!
                Way too cute! I wouldn't mind falling on face in front of him!
                Marge: Barnacle Bill's Home Pregnancy Test? Homer, shouldn't we have gone with a better-known brand?
                Homer: But Marge, this one came with a corn-cob pipe!
                Marge: [reading from the test box] "Ahoy, Maties! If the water turns blue, a baby for you! If purple ye see, no baby thar be!"
                Homer: So, which is it? Blue or purple?
                Marge: Pink.
                Homer: D'oh!
                Marge: "If ye test should fail, to a doctor set sail!"

                Comment


                • #48
                  Since they have Tom Sawyer and Huck Finn which aren't Animated Characters of Disney, I would love to see Capt. Jack Sparrow and Capt. Barbossa from POTC in front of the ride os the same name
                  PirateMunkee

                  Visit My Horror Designs Store!!!

                  Comment


                  • #49
                    I think it'd be cool to have storm troopers and droids crusing TL. It would be better if they had a new movie for ST to promote...

                    Comment


                    • #50
                      Characters

                      Ahoy all,

                      How about Piglet? I think I've seen him ONCE! And why do they NEVER have Rabbit? It's always Pooh and Tigger and sometimes Eeyore. I actually saw the Evil Queen from Snow White about 6 months ago. Ooh, she looked great! And a CM said she's seen Maleficent lately too. What about Roger Rabbit? I'm sure all the men would love to see Jessica Rabbit too(whatever!). I think I might have seen Brer Bear but what about Brer Rabbit? Ooh, I saw Peter Pan last week! It would be cool if they had the Three Amigos! And Ooh, Donald was at the Chip & Dale event. I hardly ever see him anymore. It was so much fun to see Chip & Dale in the western gear. I am red in the photo because they were scrambling around giving me a hard time. I don't know how they found time to actually pose for a still photo :-)

                      Aprille :-)

                      Comment


                      • #51
                        Originally posted by Whatever
                        I think it'd be cool to have storm troopers and droids crusing TL. It would be better if they had a new movie for ST to promote...
                        And don't forget the Wookies and Jawas!!!!!! Woohoo
                        PirateMunkee

                        Visit My Horror Designs Store!!!

                        Comment


                        • #52
                          For all you character buffs, you might want to make plans to attend Disneyland's 50th on July 17th. I can't say for certain, but for really big birthdays - they tend to bring out every character that a costume was ever created for.

                          Comment


                          • #53
                            I would loooove to see Jessica Rabbit in costume. I doubt that will ever happen My fav character is Brea Bear (spl?) I have pictures when I was a little guy but haven't seen him since.

                            Comment


                            • #54
                              Originally posted by Disguy
                              My fav character is Brea Bear (spl?) I have pictures when I was a little guy but haven't seen him since.
                              Hmmm, Brea Bear may hang out in front of La Brea Bakery in the early morning, but I haven't seen B'rer Bear in the Park since the early days of Splash Mountain.

                              Comment


                              • #55
                                Originally posted by innerSpaceman
                                Hmmm, Brea Bear may hang out in front of La Brea Bakery in the early morning, but I haven't seen B'rer Bear in the Park since the early days of Splash Mountain.
                                Yes your right I did notice quite a few Brea Bears over there..it was sometime in early Oct :devil:

                                Comment


                                • #56
                                  Originally posted by Disguy
                                  Yes your right I did notice quite a few Brea Bears over there..it was sometime in early Oct :devil:
                                  I think that was around Oct 10th.

                                  I'd really love to see more of Tarzan. :devil: If I knew he was in the treehouse, I'd be there everyday.

                                  How about Hercules and Meg?

                                  Comment


                                  • #57
                                    I knew there was others, Lady and the Tramp.

                                    Comment


                                    • #58
                                      Originally posted by Deogge's Mom
                                      I think that was around Oct 10th.

                                      I'd really love to see more of Tarzan. :devil: If I knew he was in the treehouse, I'd be there everyday.

                                      How about Hercules and Meg?
                                      Someone wont let me see Tarzan! He'll put his hand over my eyes and say, "No Tarzan for you!"
                                      Marge: Barnacle Bill's Home Pregnancy Test? Homer, shouldn't we have gone with a better-known brand?
                                      Homer: But Marge, this one came with a corn-cob pipe!
                                      Marge: [reading from the test box] "Ahoy, Maties! If the water turns blue, a baby for you! If purple ye see, no baby thar be!"
                                      Homer: So, which is it? Blue or purple?
                                      Marge: Pink.
                                      Homer: D'oh!
                                      Marge: "If ye test should fail, to a doctor set sail!"

                                      Comment


                                      • #59
                                        That's the joy of being single and going by myself. :devil:

                                        Comment


                                        • #60
                                          hercules often does the "hero" role in drawn to the magic in front of the animation building at DCA- he trades off with woody.

                                          Comment

                                          Get Away Today Footer

                                          Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X