X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guy Hutchinson
    replied
    Re: Missing Characters...

In the new DVD - Sing-a-long Disneyland Fun they show a bizzare costume that featured King Louie holding Goofy over his head in a giant cauldron (as if Louie was about to cook Goofy.)

It looked like Louie was the "pants" of the costume, the cauldron was the "shirt" and the "head" was a standard Goofy "head."
    I would LOVE to see that!

FYI, the program looked to be about 10-15 years old. It featured The Skyway, The Subs and a ton of Roger Rabbit. Good nostalgia.

Leave a comment:

• pineapplewhipaddict
    replied

Originally posted by Aladdin
    And by they way, don't you think the ought to have a Capt Jack walk around Character?
    T'would make many a lady's day

But as pointed out, it would probably be very dangerous. My own boyfriend feels personally attacked by Johnny Depp becuase I have about 4 Jack Sparrow shirts...and a blanket...hehe.

And if they had Roger and Jessica in the park, that would so make my day.

Leave a comment:

• Disney Wrassler
    replied

I like those pics Dr.

Leave a comment:

• drnilescrane
    replied

Long weekends leave me with too much time on my hands....

Leave a comment:

• Disney Wrassler
    replied

Originally posted by drnilescrane
    GIZMO!

lol...

That is what it is!!!! See I forgot his name again today and so I went back to the other thread you mentioned it in but I could not find it. I just saw Gyro & Eugene and I was like "This does not sound right but I guess it is his name since I can not find his name anywhere else." LOL. Feel free to smack me with a newspaper or something Doctor LOL. Silly me.

Leave a comment:

• drnilescrane
    replied

Originally posted by Disney Wrassler
    Darkwing Duck, Scrooge McDuck, Doofus, Gyro Gearloose, & Eugene.

Gyro can be one of thos AA figures who can travel around on his wheel in Tomorrowland.
    GIZMO!

lol...

Leave a comment:

• Disney Wrassler
    replied

Darkwing Duck, Scrooge McDuck, Doofus, Gyro Gearloose, & Eugene.

Gyro can be one of thos AA figures who can travel around on his wheel in Tomorrowland.

Leave a comment:

• DisneyNut2004
    replied

Originally posted by dlfreak
    Roger reamins a popular character but the last rumor I heard about this disappearance in the park stems back to the Amblin agreement with Disney (and bad blood) that prevents Roger from doing regular meet and greets.
    Well, folks, now that Michael Eisner is FINALLY gone from the Walt Disney Company, maybe now it'll be easier for them to strike a new deal with Amblin to allow Roger to go back to making appearances in the parks.

Besides, they get A LOT of requests and demands for him to appear, so they'll have to do something about it anyway!

Leave a comment:

• BigThunder
    replied
    Originally posted by Gemini Cricket
    You mean Jiminy Cricket? Yeah, that guy's cool, too.

I've never seen JC walking around the park. Does he?
    :confused:
    I once saw a grasshopper in Town Square. Does that count?

Leave a comment:

• PeaJay18
    replied
    Originally posted by Leota
    On our five day trip last September sorcerer Mickey, Cinderella, Woody,and Snow White played duck duck goose with our kids and all the other kids that were in the building at DCA. We saw Snow White riding on the Storybook Land canal boats. And Alice, the Mad Hatter and Tweedel Dee and Tweedel Dum playing musical chairs with the kids. I've been going to Disneyland my whole life, and I've never seen the characters interacting with the guests like that. It was great!
    Cool! I remeber my first visit to DL (about 20 yrs ago) my brother and I played duck duck goose with Snow White, the Dwarves and Chip N Dale.
    One of my happiest memories!

Which characters costumes do you think need work?
    None of the versions of Genie I've seen evey looked quite right, and at Paris Hook was once a face charcater but is now a rubberhead - not sure which I prefer...

Leave a comment:

• GuardianDragon_Mushu
    replied
    Originally posted by Aladdin
    And by they way, don't you think the ought to have a Capt Jack walk around Character?
    LOL I'd actually feel sorry for the poor guy dressed as Jack Sparrow if there was...can you imagine how many teenage (and older, too!...maybe.) girls would be jumping him? :lol:

Leave a comment:

• Aladdin
    replied
    Hey Cuz! YEAH, I Loved Marsupilami! I did get a picture of him near the Castle! A terrific character. Too bad that ended up being one of Michael Eisners "pretend to be friends, and them turn 'em to enemies". I would love to see some new Marsupilami stuff, even if it was on Nick.

I love Humphrey Bear TOO! PLEASE!!!! MORE HUMPHREY MERCHANDISE!!! ANY HUMPHREY MERCHANDISE!

Leave a comment:

• GuardianDragon_Mushu
    replied
    Originally posted by Cousin Orville
    Does anyone remeber the Marsupalami?
    I do! little yellow guy with a long tail and black spots? They actually had a costume for him? o.o

Leave a comment:

• Cousin Orville
    replied
    Does anyone remeber the Marsupalami?

Leave a comment:

• GuardianDragon_Mushu
    replied
    I would LOVE to see Darkwing Duck make a return, also, as I never got to see him. He was a childhood favourite of mine, too.

Also, I saw a picture and wasn't too crazy about the character's design (mostly because his hair was ratted blue fur...gah!), but i'd also love to see Hades out there too.

Leave a comment:

• creamcityleo79
    replied
    Originally posted by Not Afraid
    I want to see the Big Bad Wolfe and the Three Little Pigs again.
    I concur!

Leave a comment:

• DisneyNut2004
    replied
    Originally posted by dlfreak
    Roger reamins a popular character but the last rumor I heard about this disappearance in the park stems back to the Amblin agreement with Disney (and bad blood) that prevents Roger from doing regular meet and greets.

Smee disappeared about a year ago but I wouldn't be surprised if he makes a "fresh" comeback sometime in the near future. Peter Pan and Wendy have been quite common the past year as has Pocahontas with Meeko.

The Br'ers disappeared a few years ago too but I expect them to make a "fresh" comeback too...
    Maybe those characters, and the other missing characters mentioned in the other posts in this topic, will be brought back into the park for the 50th anniversary celebration.

Leave a comment:

• Michelle
    replied
    Last edited by Michelle; 10-03-2005, 07:57 AM.

Leave a comment:

• EmeralineDragon
    replied
    NOS=New Orleans Square

Leave a comment:

• Michelle
    replied
    Last edited by Michelle; 10-03-2005, 07:57 AM.

Leave a comment:

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
Working...
X