Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Registrations

New user registrations are verified at least once per day. Thank you for your patience.
2 of 2 < >

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

One Good Thing Disney Does....

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One Good Thing Disney Does....

One thing I totally hate is having to spend so much money on stamps to pay my monthly bills (Yes, I know I can do them online, thanks).

So I was just pleasently surprised when I realized that Disney has paid the postage on the AP renewal envelope. It's a little thing, but it means a lot! :ap:
    Good morning, son
    In twenty years from now
    Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
    And I can tell you 'bout today
    And how I picked you up and everything changed
    It was pain
    Sunny days and rain
    I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Re: One Good Thing Disney Does....

my pass is going to expire in 1 month or so, early September. How do i recieve the letter to renew my pass by mail instead of doing it at Disneyland?
    "I only hope that we don't lose sight of one thing - that it was all started by a mouse."

¡Quédese sentó por favor!

Comment

I've heard that it also does theme parks and animations really well too.

Comment

Originally posted by Athlonacon
        I've heard that it also does theme parks and animations really well too.

Does it? I've never been to a Disney Theme Park or seen a Disney animated movie. :bow:

IndiDis2334, you should recieve a renewal form in the mail any day now!
        Good morning, son
        In twenty years from now
        Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
        And I can tell you 'bout today
        And how I picked you up and everything changed
        It was pain
        Sunny days and rain
        I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

All their envelopes are postage paid- I noticed that when I mailed in my check for a commemorative brick.

Very nice of them, I agree
          Check out the News Forum for the latest news with a Micechat twist!

Do you MiceChat?
          Help support the site you love:
          -Visit the MiceChat store
          Make a donation with one of the boxes at the bottom of the page

DMCA for life, yo.
          MCDA- Bringin' sexyback, one pound at a time.

Comment

thank you!
            "I only hope that we don't lose sight of one thing - that it was all started by a mouse."

¡Quédese sentó por favor!

Comment

Originally posted by NeverNeverland
              IndiDis2334, you should recieve a renewal form in the mail any day now!
              Mine expired on July 4th and I never got anything for it. But then again I sent in early so that I could get it before the 14th for last week and everything. Disney owes me 32 cents! Actually.. they owe me a lot... but I'm not going to go there.

Comment

Is it possible to change my address at the AP place in the park? Mine is going to expire in 2 weeks and I want to renew by mail but I moved a couple months ago.

Comment

Originally posted by EagleWings
                  Is it possible to change my address at the AP place in the park? Mine is going to expire in 2 weeks and I want to renew by mail but I moved a couple months ago.
                  Yeah you can, I did this 3 weeks ago!

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

Originally posted by BigPigletFan
                    Mine expired on July 4th and I never got anything for it. But then again I sent in early so that I could get it before the 14th for last week and everything. Disney owes me 32 cents! Actually.. they owe me a lot... but I'm not going to go there.
                    well...a lot of good 32 cents will do you, since postage is 37 cents Disney doesn't owe me a thing...with all the movies and times spent at DL and WDW I don't feel owed a thing and NNL, I agree it's nice of them to do prepaid postage on everything.

ErikAnders.smugmug.com

Fratsor Brother - ΔΜΧΑ

1519, 4066, 423, 600, 2469, 378, 5044, 888

Comment

They open the gates to Disneyland every day they do, that's one good thing they do!

Snow

Cost of AP= $239
                      Trips to DL= 001
                      Next Trip to DL= May 6-7, 2007

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X