Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

Disneyland Time For The Man And I!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disneyland Time For The Man And I!

Howdy all!

My partner and I are going to be visiting Disneyland on Feb. 3rd-4th/5th. WOO! I've missed the place!

Anyway, the reason I'm posting is to find out if anybody knows of any AP specials going on at the hotels. I know about the typical 10% off deal, but I was wondering if the AP4 or whatever it was is still going on. I'd like to get a better deal than the normal. Any help/tips would be appreciated!

Thanks!

...Joe...

Re: Disneyland Time For The Man And I!

I know Disney has some specials on the Annual Passholder website, like $139.00 for one night at Paradise Pier, i'll be taking advantage of that one the weekend of Feb 9th! Check the Annual pass site for deal. http://www.disneyland.com/ap

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X