Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How fast do the fastpasses sell out for SM?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How fast do the fastpasses sell out for SM?

(Space Mountain)

I'm planning on going with a large group of people on August 9th. It will be a Tuesday, so we all figure it will be a little less crowded. The highlight of this trip is Space Mountain, and we want to get on the ride at the same time and use fastpasses to make life easier. But since it's such a big group, we all have to carpool in different cars...thus giving the ability to let some people sleep in a little later than others. The majority of us want to get into the park when it opens, but there are a few that might not.

I've read that the passes are gone rather quickly during the day. Does anyone have a good time estimate on when they would all be gone?

Re: How fast do the fastpasses sell out for SM?

When I went on Sunday, they still had fast passes circa 10 AM.

The only downside to the SM fastpass is the long wait time. When my group got their fast passes at 10 AM, we couldn't use them until 2 PM.

Comment

Depends what day you go. Sometimes if it's real busy, they could sell out by noon or 2. If you're lucky to get one later in the day, expect not to be able to go on til late at night. I know people that have gotten them at noon and couldn't come back til 9 ish. Just depends.

Best advice, get there early, get a fastpass for later, then jump in the stand by line and go on early. Then you'll be able to ride it at least twice, cuz you'll have your FP for later!
      Founding member of the B.A. I LOVE US!!
      FratSor Sister-Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ
      I bring the magic!!!
      "If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I wouldn't jump with them, I'd be at the bottom to catch them"
      Originally posted by Reverend DMother
      Girl bonding is just so necessary. It's just as important as "me" time. A good girl bonding session leaves you feeling so refreshed. :love: I think of it as a NEED vs a want. There are just things that you need to talk to other women with. You may have the best relationship in the world with your husband, but there are just times you need your girlfriends. It makes for a healthier and happier you which makes everything else you do better.

Comment

we were there on Sunday as well. We went somewhere around 1:00 I think and they were good for 8:45-9:45 I think it was, so I'm sure they weren't available for too much longer after we had been there maybe 3:00 p.m.

ErikAnders.smugmug.com

Fratsor Brother - ΔΜΧΑ

1519, 4066, 423, 600, 2469, 378, 5044, 888

Comment

Normally between 2 to 4pm they will be gone. If you're going to be there early (park opening) I would get a FP and then just go ride it a couple times through standby line since the first FP "return time" is normally about 40 min later, so that means the standby line will move really quick for the first hour or so SM is open. Then you'll be happy since you got on a couple of times *and* can come back later in the day with your FP after going on other attractions/shows/etc...
          -Wes

Comment

Depends on day of the week...

I'd get one as soon as you get in the park to be honest, and before 12 if possible.

Comment

Wow, I didn't know they sold out.
              sigpic

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

Comment

hahahaha I'm gonna beat u to the fastpasses.I believe thats my first day of my 4 day trip.
                :thumbup: I'm back MiceChat:yea:

Comment

Space Mountain and Splash Mountain always disappear quickly. Especially now, since Space has just returned and Splash will cool you off.
                  Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
                  it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette

Comment

Splash's wait is HORRIBLE. Ugh.
                    Well, light travels from the sun. Then, bounces off of our planet, and back into our eyes so we can perceive color. My body can intercept that light and dance around on it!

-- robotarmada.net --

Comment

I waited in the stand-by for Space @ 10:00 A.M., and got on a little while before 11:00 A.M. The FP's were gone around 4:00.

:ot:Then I went to Splash and my FastPass return was at 10:35-11:35. Unfortunately my family made me sit in the front so to annoy them I just started singing the entire song throughout the ride. Hehe.

Comment

your sig was for having a FP.. waiting in stna dbye then fast pass.. lol... I do it all the time at WDW..

oh.. and you probably felt better though front row.. lol with it being hot now.. (I got wet almost back row..)

Comment

Why is everyone saying "sell out of FPs?" Are they selling them now instead of giving them for free? Or do you mean "run out of"?

Comment

Originally posted by TDLFAN
                            Why is everyone saying "sell out of FPs?" Are they selling them now instead of giving them for free? Or do you mean "run out of"?
                            they mean run out of... Disney is not selling them.
                            St. Elizabeth, Patron Saint of Themed parks. Protect us from break downs, long lines, and used gum. Amen.

"Dance like it hurts, love like you need money, and work when people are watching" - Dogbert

Comment

Is the Space Mountain Fast Pass NETWORKED?!?!?!?!?!

For those who didn't know they can "run out" of these passes, they certainly do on INDY, SPLASH, and NOW SPACE.

(Though with INDY it's usually a matter of a VERY late return time).

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X