X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CM's find new ways to pump up guests for parades

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http:...?v=PCcE2t6AC90

Sorry Dan-tasmic! they win this one.

Funny thing is that these CM's are my friends and this would've had me laughing on the floor if I saw this in person.

The world is a treasure trove of places.
    The colors of Earth, Sea and Sky. Beauty i'm told, is ours to behold. In the wonderful world of color.
    Indy Ride Count: 2211
    World of Color Count: 74

Re: CM's find new ways to pump up guests for parades

That's HI-larious!!
    Just countin' the days til the next visit!

Comment

That was freaking awesome! I love enthusiastic fun loving CMs.

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

Comment

Iiiii've beeeeeeen dreaming of a truuuuuuuuuue looooooove's kiiiiiiiiiss......

*dances*

But I don't want to go among MAD people!

Comment

Better not show that to some on here or they will start complaining about how a CM shouldn't be a performer and should be just "doing their job"... don't look at me I loved doing that kind of stuff but when I mentioned it on here some were not as receptive.
          "Happiness is a Low Water Level"

sigpic

"Creating magical memories and making Managers cry since 1955!"

Comment

that's freakin' awsome! I think Dan's is just as good though)

Comment

ong, i LOVE it. i'd be rolling on the ground laughing if i was there
              "And all I ask is a tall ship and a star to steer her by" (John Masefield)

Comment

Hahahaa wow I loved that. That sure keeps guests entertained haha. Props to those two cms.

Comment

That was great!

"I'm not funny. What I am is brave." - Lucille Ball

Comment

You know i filmed that. DarMar106 is my friend from mousetimes. You can even hear my voice in the background asking if is she was holding a flashlight.

Comment

Originally posted by techskip View Post
                      Better not show that to some on here or they will start complaining about how a CM shouldn't be a performer and should be just "doing their job"... don't look at me I loved doing that kind of stuff but when I mentioned it on here some were not as receptive.
                      I like that kind of stuff also. Could just imagine certain people running over to Cityhall to complain. OMG, your cast members were making people enjoy their day!!! Make them stop!!!
                      "And yes, we implore EVERYBODY to follow the park rules. Having off-ride footage is great, but any still photo's or video's taken ON the coasters at SFMM are strictly against the rules. They are there for your (and everybody's) safety." "Six Flags doesn't allow ANY loose articles on their coasters, and they don't allow video taping on their coasters. " BUT, "​ This is not true. Six Flags does not allow ANY On-Ride video or pictures on the rides. The ONLY way is if you get explicit permission from Park Management." ???

Comment

Awesome! Thanks for sharing!

Comment

Originally posted by pianoman13 View Post
                          that's freakin' awsome! I think Dan's is just as good though)
                          Well let Dan judge it himself. Once he sees it of course.

The world is a treasure trove of places.
                          The colors of Earth, Sea and Sky. Beauty i'm told, is ours to behold. In the wonderful world of color.
                          Indy Ride Count: 2211
                          World of Color Count: 74

Comment

They brought a smile to my face and I'm way over here in Mesa, Az.

Comment

That was awesome! Have to love CM's that LOVE their job.
                              <3 There are a million cupcakes in the world but only one is Cupcake Terror. <3

I AM THE REBEL SPY.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X