Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where can I find OFFICIAL guest dress code for DL?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where can I find OFFICIAL guest dress code for DL?

I am specifically looking for someone that was wanting to wear what could be considered a character costume in the park. I've found a few places that say it's forbidden for guest over the age of 10, but none of these are official sites. It's an Alice-style dress, which could probably pass as a regular dress (unlike, say, snow white's dress), but I wanted to see what the official guidelines say.

Thanks!

Re: Where can I find OFFICIAL guest dress code for DL?

It should be fine as long as you don't try making money or acting like you are the actual character.

Comment

Bring a change of clothes and be prepared to change. Are you planning to wear knee socks and an apron?
      A signature should go here.

Comment

If you go to the park as Alice, or any other character...give us all plenty of notice...we could all help in making a photo journal of your time as that character. (just in case you are asked to change)
        sigpic

Comment

According to the Disneyland website:

Can I wear a costume into the theme parks?

Only children under the age of 9 are permitted to wear costumes into the Disneyland
          I would suggest you call guest information. I think the number is (714) 781-7290. IMO, I would say you are walking a thin line though.
          Stalking is when two people go for a long romantic walk together but only one of them knows about it.

Comment

Originally posted by DLandFansAZ View Post
            According to the Disneyland website:

I would suggest you call guest information. I think the number is (714) 781-7290. IMO, I would say you are walking a thin line though.

That was what I was looking for!! Thanks!!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X