Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

Is the convention over?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is the convention over?

Is the NAAM convention over this week or are people still around?

Re: Is the convention over?

Originally posted by DisneyMickey View Post
    Is the NAAM convention over this week or are people still around?
    :yea:It's over!
    AKfandisney Have a Magic Disney day šoš 2010
    Alan

Toy Story Mania construction:
    Older photo
    New Photo

Member of
    MiceChat WDW Trip
    Next trip
    2014 Dec, 31

Comment

It officially ended Sunday night, I know that DCA held a private event that night.

Some folks might stay an extra day or two, especially the foreign visitors, since they are already in Anaheim.
      Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

Comment

Maybe it was just me, but the parks did not seem busy at all yesterday! I was expecting crazy crowds because of this NAMM convention but didn't encounter any (and I was there the whole day, open to close).

Comment

Originally posted by ChristyS View Post
          Maybe it was just me, but the parks did not seem busy at all yesterday! I was expecting crazy crowds because of this NAMM convention but didn't encounter any (and I was there the whole day, open to close).
          The worst issue was traffic, parking was a big issue, and many folks reported very long waits to get into the Parking Structure Sunday morning.

Once you got into the parks, it was busy, but not bad.

Seemed like a LOT of locals, which makes sense, as most of the hotel rooms in the area were being used by the NAMM folks.
          Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

Comment

All I know is that I am ready for that convention to be over...

Comment

Originally posted by Darkbeer View Post
              The worst issue was traffic, parking was a big issue, and many folks reported very long waits to get into the Parking Structure Sunday morning.

Once you got into the parks, it was busy, but not bad.

Seemed like a LOT of locals, which makes sense, as most of the hotel rooms in the area were being used by the NAMM folks.
              yup, around 11:00, the traffic flooded out of the structure and the left turn lane from ball went passed Harbor.

According to the parking ppl, someone were pulled from the structure to do the NAMM parking. Simba became a NAMM parking lot. A few cast were pulled there.
              ~ A Cute, Little, Fuzzy, Silly, and Chubby Cast Member ~

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X