This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Must Have Disneyland Souvenirs

What Are Some Disneyland Souvenirs You Can't Leave The Park Without?

Every time I go to Disneyland I always buy a bag of Mickey Mouse pretzels from the little coffee shop near the lockers.
    I always try to purchase a pair of Mickey & Minnie socks too.

P.S. Sorry I spelled souvenirs wrong in the title!
    "Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined." -Henry David Thoreau

Re: Must Have Disneyland Souvineers

I always NEED English toffee from Candy Palace, and a caramel apple with nuts too. As for souvenirs that I can KEEP...I always look in Disneyana (and used to look at Disney Gallery) for cool things to put in my house.

Comment

you know...I think I'm past the I must have a souvenir stage. More times than not I leave the park without anything new. If I buy anything it's usually something from disneynana. I really like the dumbo precious moments, but I won't get it. I also love the jim shore stuff, but I will not be buying anymore of those either. I just don't have the space for any more dust collectors. Hopefully one day I will have more space.

Comment

I always need to get the latest map to DL whenever I go.

Comment

One of their character bags! Mine has Ariel on it =D

Photography
          www.flickr.com/photos/erinlarue
          www.sorabelle.deviantart.com

Comment

Dustin always has to bring home one of those square boxes of rock candy.

me, i can live without souvies, i'm just so happy to be there and see my friends that live in so cal
            Will there be screams when the sun sets,
            -=Is It October Yet?=-

Originally posted by Tinkermonkey
            elly is the ultimate nerdy girl. But she makes it sexy
            Originally posted by pratt55
            Elly is adorkable.

Comment

must haves?

- that day's park map from both parks
              - box of rock candy/sour patch kids
              - mickey pretzel
              - some stitch thing....
              - and pictures of any feral cats i find

oh, and a pic in front of the castle.

Currently obsessed with Grumpy Cat, pro wrestling, and Disney.
              Been to Disneyland more times then I can count...
              Lover of Dole Whips and Bengal BBQ
              Massive wrestling fan.. have Undertaker & Edge's logos tattooed on my shoulders

Comment

Originally posted by SCUBAbe View Post
                you know...I think I'm past the I must have a souvenir stage. More times than not I leave the park without anything new. If I buy anything it's usually something from disneynana. I really like the dumbo precious moments, but I won't get it. I also love the jim shore stuff, but I will not be buying anymore of those either. I just don't have the space for any more dust collectors. Hopefully one day I will have more space.
                I am sort of the same here.....I usually don't buy stuff.....but sometimes I'll stumble across something that I MUST have, so I get it........like today, I came across a watch that I think I want to get in the next week or two.....it's only $31.95 - what a steal, when you think about it. And then what I do is take it, and then change the band....and it's got my own customized look to it!

Comment

I used to always get a frame for a picture of the group I went with in front of the partners statue, but then that turned into too many frames to find places for. I too look in Disneyana, and the former Disney Gallery. I used to get the Olzowsky (I know that is soooo wrong, but I am too lazy to look it up right now) but I don't love the recent ones as much. Lately I do seem to get clothes, though. Horribly overpriced, but then I can take home the magic and wear it all year.

Comment

I have to get a dole whip as my souvineer even though it's not something that I can take with me out the front gate, unless I'm walking out the gate after buying it.
                    My new motto for 2008 - "If you will live like no one else today, later you can live like no one else." - Dave Ramsey.

Comment

an animation academy drawing

Comment

Originally posted by Nautilus View Post
                        I always need to get the latest map to DL whenever I go.
                        That's the only one I have to have every time. Anything else is hit or miss.
                        Fight On!:sc: Beat the Red Wolves!

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge Quote of the Week:

[None]
                        The brick walls are there to stop the people who don't want it badly enough - Randy Pausch

Comment

Before we had AP's and didn't get to the park but once (maybe twice) a year I would always buy a watch. By the next trip it was time for a new one. Band in horrible shape, and sometimes batteries going dead, in other words, time for retirement.

Originally posted by Disneyland Daddy View Post
                          And then what I do is take it, and then change the band....and it's got my own customized look to it!
                          Why couldn't I get that creative? That is a neat idea.

Now that we make it back quite a bit more, the only thing I always leave with is a package or two of the Goofy Cherry Sour Balls. That may change now too since the wife keeps finding bags that I have around the house that I have never eaten. As others, I'm kind of past the souvineer stage unless I find a really cool dress shirt I can wear to work, a nice watch and we collect "unique and different" Mickey Ears.
                          Stalking is when two people go for a long romantic walk together but only one of them knows about it.

Comment

Sometimes for me is a pin I would like to get or others a Princess figurine. But as of late there really hasn't been anything I've been wanting. But right now I'm in a fase of trying to fine almost anything that has to do with Princess Aurora. Of choice I am very very piggy on how they look like. If they don't look nothing like them I will not get.

Comment

Re: Must Have Disneyland Souvenirs

Caramel apples!!

"I'm not funny. What I am is brave." - Lucille Ball

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X