Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Must Have Disneyland Souvenirs

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Must Have Disneyland Souvenirs

What Are Some Disneyland Souvenirs You Can't Leave The Park Without?

Every time I go to Disneyland I always buy a bag of Mickey Mouse pretzels from the little coffee shop near the lockers.
    I always try to purchase a pair of Mickey & Minnie socks too.

P.S. Sorry I spelled souvenirs wrong in the title!
    "Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined." -Henry David Thoreau

Re: Must Have Disneyland Souvineers

I always NEED English toffee from Candy Palace, and a caramel apple with nuts too. As for souvenirs that I can KEEP...I always look in Disneyana (and used to look at Disney Gallery) for cool things to put in my house.

Comment

you know...I think I'm past the I must have a souvenir stage. More times than not I leave the park without anything new. If I buy anything it's usually something from disneynana. I really like the dumbo precious moments, but I won't get it. I also love the jim shore stuff, but I will not be buying anymore of those either. I just don't have the space for any more dust collectors. Hopefully one day I will have more space.

Comment

I always need to get the latest map to DL whenever I go.

Comment

One of their character bags! Mine has Ariel on it =D

Photography
          www.flickr.com/photos/erinlarue
          www.sorabelle.deviantart.com

Comment

Dustin always has to bring home one of those square boxes of rock candy.

me, i can live without souvies, i'm just so happy to be there and see my friends that live in so cal
            Will there be screams when the sun sets,
            -=Is It October Yet?=-

Originally posted by Tinkermonkey
            elly is the ultimate nerdy girl. But she makes it sexy
            Originally posted by pratt55
            Elly is adorkable.

Comment

must haves?

- that day's park map from both parks
              - box of rock candy/sour patch kids
              - mickey pretzel
              - some stitch thing....
              - and pictures of any feral cats i find

oh, and a pic in front of the castle.

Currently obsessed with Grumpy Cat, pro wrestling, and Disney.
              Been to Disneyland more times then I can count...
              Lover of Dole Whips and Bengal BBQ
              Massive wrestling fan.. have Undertaker & Edge's logos tattooed on my shoulders

Comment

Originally posted by SCUBAbe View Post
                you know...I think I'm past the I must have a souvenir stage. More times than not I leave the park without anything new. If I buy anything it's usually something from disneynana. I really like the dumbo precious moments, but I won't get it. I also love the jim shore stuff, but I will not be buying anymore of those either. I just don't have the space for any more dust collectors. Hopefully one day I will have more space.
                I am sort of the same here.....I usually don't buy stuff.....but sometimes I'll stumble across something that I MUST have, so I get it........like today, I came across a watch that I think I want to get in the next week or two.....it's only $31.95 - what a steal, when you think about it. And then what I do is take it, and then change the band....and it's got my own customized look to it!

Comment

I used to always get a frame for a picture of the group I went with in front of the partners statue, but then that turned into too many frames to find places for. I too look in Disneyana, and the former Disney Gallery. I used to get the Olzowsky (I know that is soooo wrong, but I am too lazy to look it up right now) but I don't love the recent ones as much. Lately I do seem to get clothes, though. Horribly overpriced, but then I can take home the magic and wear it all year.

Comment

I have to get a dole whip as my souvineer even though it's not something that I can take with me out the front gate, unless I'm walking out the gate after buying it.
                    My new motto for 2008 - "If you will live like no one else today, later you can live like no one else." - Dave Ramsey.

Comment

an animation academy drawing

Comment

Originally posted by Nautilus View Post
                        I always need to get the latest map to DL whenever I go.
                        That's the only one I have to have every time. Anything else is hit or miss.
                        Fight On!:sc: Beat the Red Wolves!

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge Quote of the Week:

[None]
                        The brick walls are there to stop the people who don't want it badly enough - Randy Pausch

Comment

Before we had AP's and didn't get to the park but once (maybe twice) a year I would always buy a watch. By the next trip it was time for a new one. Band in horrible shape, and sometimes batteries going dead, in other words, time for retirement.

Originally posted by Disneyland Daddy View Post
                          And then what I do is take it, and then change the band....and it's got my own customized look to it!
                          Why couldn't I get that creative? That is a neat idea.

Now that we make it back quite a bit more, the only thing I always leave with is a package or two of the Goofy Cherry Sour Balls. That may change now too since the wife keeps finding bags that I have around the house that I have never eaten. As others, I'm kind of past the souvineer stage unless I find a really cool dress shirt I can wear to work, a nice watch and we collect "unique and different" Mickey Ears.
                          Stalking is when two people go for a long romantic walk together but only one of them knows about it.

Comment

Sometimes for me is a pin I would like to get or others a Princess figurine. But as of late there really hasn't been anything I've been wanting. But right now I'm in a fase of trying to fine almost anything that has to do with Princess Aurora. Of choice I am very very piggy on how they look like. If they don't look nothing like them I will not get.

Comment

Re: Must Have Disneyland Souvenirs

Caramel apples!!

"I'm not funny. What I am is brave." - Lucille Ball

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X