Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does the Christmas Parade film During The 1st Week of December? Or just in November?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does the Christmas Parade film During The 1st Week of December? Or just in November?

Just a question, trying to plan a trip to Disneyland for the next holiday season and would like to avoid the filming of the parade...

Can anyone help me with the dates of filming this past year and if early December was still filled with people performing, etc.

Thanks!

Re: Does the Christmas Parade film During The 1st Week of December? Or just in Novemb

It filmed prior to Thanksgiving this year.

Comment

Re: Does the Christmas Parade film During The 1st Week of December? Or just in Novemb

yeah! thanks!

Comment

The parade was taped on the 10th and 18th of November this year.

Comment

After the initial taping there are usually follow-up tapings of additional segments and add ons that occur without notice.
          Originally posted by SummerInFL
          Jesus, even I wouldn't eat that.

Originally posted by Wanda Woman
          Turtle, the dorks are going to take upskirt robot pics.

Comment

The only thing to remember is that the Candlelight processional is on the first weekend of December. Causes a lot of traffic during Saturday and Sunday night, and shuts down a few rides for that few hours, but definitely worth going to, if you can get the tickets. The crowds are relatively light that weekend even with the processional.
            "Always smile. Never frown, even when you're down. Because you never know when someone is falling in love with your smile." -Unknown

Comment

so if the first weekend of December falls on the 6th and 7th then that's when the candelight processional will take place and not the november saturday/sunday before Monday December 1st?

Comment

To my best understanding, the processional has been held on the first weekend of December since it began. I could be wrong on this, though. Does anyone else have more info?
                "Always smile. Never frown, even when you're down. Because you never know when someone is falling in love with your smile." -Unknown

Comment

That's when it was this year.
                  Kenny the Pirate
                  AKA Bad Mood t' Blackhearted
                  Disney Dream Job Pirate Winner 2007
                  Full WDW character and show schedules: www.kennythepirate.com
                  Follow my adventures on twitter: www.twitter.com/kennypirate

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X