This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Superbowl MVP to visit?

A CM friend told me that the upcoming Superbowl MVP is supposed to be in the parade on Feb. 4. Anyone heard this or is it just a rumor?
    Kenny the Pirate
    AKA Bad Mood t' Blackhearted
    Disney Dream Job Pirate Winner 2007
    Full WDW character and show schedules: www.kennythepirate.com
    Follow my adventures on twitter: www.twitter.com/kennypirate

Re: Superbowl MVP to visit?

Is the parade the very next day after the game? Of course, the game is relatively close this year (in Arizona) so it may well be possible.

And we're assuming that Disney is doing the "where are you going to next" sponsorship thing again, right? They did it last year.
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Comment

I'll give it an 80% chance.
      Super Bowl Sunday is Feb 2. Guy will be set up in a fancy suite at the GCH Monday night (possibly dining at Napa Rose), enjoy DL the next day, head home that night.
      Entirely possible.

Comment

Originally posted by sediment View Post
        Super Bowl Sunday is Feb 2.
        It is actually February 3rd. Which makes me wonder if he'd be at DL the next day.
        God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Comment

Originally posted by Radiobarry View Post
          It is actually February 3rd. Which makes me wonder if he'd be at DL the next day.
          Oops. Forgot to carry the one.
          I think Tuesday would be easier.

Comment

Oops. Forgot to carry the one.
            I think Tuesday would be easier.
            Math major, huh? )

Yeah, I would think Tuesday...but again with the game being in the west...he could do DL Monday....

Comment

Just as long as it's not:

Tom Brady, where are you going now!!!

"Disney Parks"

Comment

Originally posted by sir clinksalot View Post

"Disney Parks"
                :bow::bow::bow:

An A-MEN to that, Brother Clinksalot!

Comment

Tom Brady, where are you going??

"To the soon to be renovated Disney's California Adventure. And with for 2 for 1 pass I'm going to Disneyland too!"

Comment

Math major, huh? )

Yeah, I would think Tuesday...but again with the game being in the west...he could do DL Monday....
                    I don't waste time on mere addition or subtraction!!!
                    He'll probably make the rounds of LA-based talk shows and such. Rome is Burning perhaps.
                    If he (and family/entourage/whatever) were to leave Sunday night (private jet to John Wayne), stay in the fancy GCH suite, then make an appearance at the parade, I'm sure it's logistically possible. Not sure when the post-game injury treatment is scheduled, though.

Comment

Is the parade the very next day after the game? Of course, the game is relatively close this year (in Arizona) so it may well be possible.

And we're assuming that Disney is doing the "where are you going to next" sponsorship thing again, right? They did it last year.
                      He did say it's a "where next?" parade. Looks like you'll be seeing the MVP at DL on Feb. 4th. Take some pics for me.
                      Kenny the Pirate
                      AKA Bad Mood t' Blackhearted
                      Disney Dream Job Pirate Winner 2007
                      Full WDW character and show schedules: www.kennythepirate.com
                      Follow my adventures on twitter: www.twitter.com/kennypirate

Comment

This is totally correct. I was at the resort over the weekend and attended a disney vacation club meeting with my parents. They ended up joining!! yay! but thats off topic. Anyway the CM said that he does a lot of public realations for disney and is often used on camera to represent the resort. He said that he was hosting the special parade that would celebrate the MVP of the NFL. I remember because the parents were like oh so you will be introducing Brady?? lol He said that it was hush hush and not to many people new about it. So i am going to go with a yes on this rumer

Comment

Super Bowl Sunday is Feb 2. Guy will be set up in a fancy suite at the GCH Monday night (possibly dining at Napa Rose), enjoy DL the next day, head home that night.
                          Entirely possible.
                          Maybe they can put him up in the Dream Suite. And then he stand on the balcony and throw passes to guests on Pirates Lair.

Comment

If the Patriots win, I will be there with frozen eggs...
                            And this is someone who's hated the Patriots since 2002
                            Beware Tom Brady, be very aware...

Comment

Originally posted by sir clinksalot View Post

"Disney Parks"
                              "The Dreamiest Place on Earth!

ooops, make that

One of the Five Dreamiest Places on Earth!
                              Critter Country's a mess ev'r since the Country Bears were kicked out. Ya can't cover pooh with honey and 'spect people ta like it.
                              An Adventurers It's Time to Put the Spotlight Back on Bring Back the REAL Disney Gallery
                              Life for Me! ~ ~ ~ Melvin, Buff, and Max!!! ~~~~ Dump the Dream Suite!
                              Meese-ka Moose-ka Mice-Chatter!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X