Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments regarding this weekend

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Comments regarding this weekend

    First of all, I want to apologize to Rixter for asking for a nametag and then failing to show up! I mainly wanted to arrive for the group photo, but my son who was going with me ran late and I told him to forget it. I didn't feel like having a heart attack just trying to get there on time. Since it started a bit earlier than posted, I would have totally missed it. Then the rain started anyway.
    Secondly, I was really happy for all the Gumball Rallyers having great weather! I haven't read any posts about it yet, but I'm sure they had a good time.
    Finally, I met a couple young ladies who told me they were in the Gumball Rally, but not Mice Chatters. All I can say is they weren't as friendly as I know Mice Chatters would have been. My point being, why can't everyone be friendly Mice Chatters?
    I hope everyone had a great time and I regret not making it!
    I want my cake back!
    sigpic

  • #2
    Re: Comments regarding this weekend

    so sorrry you encountered rude people..

    Friends for life

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Comments regarding this weekend

      Oh they weren't rude, just not very friendly. Whenever I encounter a MC, there is usually much smiling and happiness involved. Not with these two.
      I want my cake back!
      sigpic

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Comments regarding this weekend

        Originally posted by seenoevil View Post
        Oh they weren't rude, just not very friendly. Whenever I encounter a MC, there is usually much smiling and happiness involved. Not with these two.
        oh ok, sorry i misunderstood

        Friends for life

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Comments regarding this weekend

          I tried my best to be friendly and rude. I think our team succeeded in doing that.

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Comments regarding this weekend

            Originally posted by aashee View Post
            I tried my best to be friendly and rude. I think our team succeeded in doing that.
            that's one way of putting it
            Will there be screams when the sun sets,
            -=Is It October Yet?=-


            Originally posted by Tinkermonkey
            elly is the ultimate nerdy girl. But she makes it sexy
            Originally posted by pratt55
            Elly is adorkable.







            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Comments regarding this weekend

              Originally posted by elly View Post
              that's one way of putting it
              Elly's team won 3rd place!!!!

              I figure I'd tell you once before she mentioned it 148 times.:lol:

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Comments regarding this weekend

                Originally posted by aashee View Post
                Elly's team won 3rd place!!!!

                I figure I'd tell you once before she mentioned it 148 times.:lol:
                :lol:
                Will there be screams when the sun sets,
                -=Is It October Yet?=-


                Originally posted by Tinkermonkey
                elly is the ultimate nerdy girl. But she makes it sexy
                Originally posted by pratt55
                Elly is adorkable.







                Comment

                Ad Widget

                Collapse
                Working...
                X