Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm not very observant, but I noticed this...

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm not very observant, but I noticed this...

Two threads, involving one word descriptions.

What one word describes Disneyland?

What one word describes California Adventure?

Why is it that the California Adventure question is being shown more interest by MiceCatters?

No need to answer, just an observation.
    BarbaraAnn

Re: I'm not very observant, but I noticed this...

easier target, just another observation
    "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

Comment

I think that it is harder to come up with one word that describes Disneyland! :squeeze:
      Jiminy Cricket Fan

Love Disneyland and Walt Disney World!

Comment

Interesting thought
        BarbaraAnn

Comment

People like to make fun of it. So, I assume that making fun of something a lot of people don't enjoy is going to get more attention than praising something we all know and love. ...especially after the accident.

Comment

I've been dying to ask you barb, if you saw fantasmic here in DL... What did you think?

~ Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday tomorrow and fantasy
            ~

Comment

Originally posted by JiminyCricketFan
              I think that it is harder to come up with one word that describes Disneyland! :squeeze:
              Quite true. That is the whole problem with DCA.....it is so easy to describe it with one word in that it has only one theme.

Ask someone what the "theme" of Disneyland is? and you will get long complicated answers.

Ask someone what the "theme" of DCA is and the answer will be quite short I don't doubt.

Hopefully Disney has learned a lesson here and will stay away from single all encomassing themes in the future.
              Waiting for Godot Micechat.com

Comment

Originally posted by Evan-500
                I've been dying to ask you barb, if you saw fantasmic here in DL... What did you think?
                I actually saw Disneyland's Fantasmic twice. I absolutely loved it. I always said that the best thing at Walt Disney World was their Fantasmic.

I think one of the best things at Disneyland is their Fantasmic. The crowd situation to watch it, is it's only drawback. I guess staking out a good spot hours ahead, or finding a good place to stand, is part of the experience. I actually, both times walked over and was standing in the back of everyone else. The last time I was right in the middle by POTC.

Back to Fantasmic. It is definitely better than the WDW version. Both nights I saw it, I was alone. It is always easier to navigate the crowds alone. Love the Pinocchio and Jiminy parts. The crocodile that chases Hook is hysterical.
                When I return to Disneyland, and I will, it will be a "must see again" for me.
                BarbaraAnn

Comment

People are mean to DCA, and it's easier to be mean then nice.
                  sigpic
                  Elsa's and Anna's
                  Disneyland Dec 2014

Comment

Originally posted by Barbaraann
                    I actually saw Disneyland's Fantasmic twice. I absolutely loved it. I always said that the best thing at Walt Disney World was their Fantasmic.

I think one of the best things at Disneyland is their Fantasmic. The crowd situation to watch it, is it's only drawback. I guess staking out a good spot hours ahead, or finding a good place to stand, is part of the experience. I actually, both times walked over and was standing in the back of everyone else. The last time I was right in the middle by POTC.

Back to Fantasmic. It is definitely better than the WDW version. Both nights I saw it, I was alone. It is always easier to navigate the crowds alone. Love the Pinocchio and Jiminy parts. The crocodile that chases Hook is hysterical.
                    When I return to Disneyland, and I will, it will be a "must see again" for me.
                    hahaha glad you liked it... I love the peter pan scene it's just so awesome!!! The only thing I would do is bring in the fountains they use for WDW's version, so we can have more fountains!

~ Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday tomorrow and fantasy
                    ~

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X