Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

Ride closures July 18-21

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ride closures July 18-21

Sorry if this is a repeat post (moderators, please merge if needed)

Does anyone know what was up with all the ride closures July 18-21?

I was with a few friends, who speculated that the cast members were doing some sort of rotational strike throughout the week. On the Monday, all of a sudden the Matterhorn, BTMRR, Jungle Cruise, Splash, DRLL all when "down". Not at the same time, mind you. As soon as one opened, another would go down. I saw the DRLL going around empty. Then I was in the Single Rider line for Splash, just about to board, when we were all (rudely) ORDERED to leave.

Please enlighten me! Thanks!

Re: Ride closures July 18-21

The rides are being stressed quite a bit lately with the thousands of people that are pounding the ride 16 hours a day 7 days a week.

Comment

just a precaution?? It wasn't me... (7/18 was my imagination to reality tour in the morning... couldn't have been me..)

Comment

If the jungle cruise was closed down monday morning the 18th it could possibly been because of me. :shy:

Comment

Pooh ... whoozie whatsit did u do!?!?! :rant:
          Originally posted by drunkmom
          this is my first buzzed post in the DMCA -- I'm really in this club because I'm a bitch more than anything. I've only had to hit the backspace 4 (oops, make that 5) times in (now 7) in this (now 9) (now 15) in this post! Damn, now I'm up to 18! Our neighbors were (19) (20) making tequilla sunrises. I thought I couldn't do tequilla (22) anymore but (24) this stuff (26) was good! It started (27) with an s

Comment

I didn't do anything. The boat I was in kinda derailed, hit some rocks and in the process something came crashing down on the top of my head, which resulted in a trip to the er, 5 stitches to the top of my head, a not so flattering trim of my hair and a minor concussion. And all I was doing was enjoying the ride. Guess I should have chosen a different one.

Comment

Originally posted by poohbear1003
              I didn't do anything. The boat I was in kinda derailed, hit some rocks and in the process something came crashing down on the top of my head, which resulted in a trip to the er, 5 stitches to the top of my head, a not so flattering trim of my hair and a minor concussion. And all I was doing was enjoying the ride. Guess I should have chosen a different one.
              Holy Crap! I hope you are ok!!! At least it wasn't YOUR fault! But im glad you're ok!
              Originally posted by drunkmom
              this is my first buzzed post in the DMCA -- I'm really in this club because I'm a bitch more than anything. I've only had to hit the backspace 4 (oops, make that 5) times in (now 7) in this (now 9) (now 15) in this post! Damn, now I'm up to 18! Our neighbors were (19) (20) making tequilla sunrises. I thought I couldn't do tequilla (22) anymore but (24) this stuff (26) was good! It started (27) with an s

Comment

5 STITCHES???? no Lelo's?

Sorry Bad Joke.

Make Sure your Lawer asks for Free Tickets AND Dinner at Club 33. :rules:
                -----------------------------------------------
                DISNEYLAND: Greatest Man-Made Place On Earth :thumbup:

YOSEMITE NATIONAL PARK: Greatest *GOD-Made Place On Earth :thumbup:

Comment

Kinda derailed?? Hit some rocks?

Comment

Originally posted by PanTheMan
                    5 STITCHES???? no Lelo's?

Sorry Bad Joke.

Make Sure your Lawer asks for Free Tickets AND Dinner at Club 33. :rules:

Ok, maybe I'm weird but what are lelo's?

Oh and sorry, I have no lawyer and don't plan on getting one.

Comment

Wow, you hurt your self that bad on Jungle cruise? How does a boat just De-Rail?

Comment

Originally posted by poohbear1003
                        Ok, maybe I'm weird but what are lelo's?

Oh and sorry, I have no lawyer and don't plan on getting one.
                        It's supposed to be Lilo...as in Lilo and Stitch. 5 stitches but no Lilo.
                        -Kyle, Member of the DCA Lovers Alliance
                        I'M GOING TO YALE!!!!!!!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X