Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

Force FX Lightsabers

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Force FX Lightsabers

Last time I was at DLR, I noticed a few kids with those neat (but expensive) "Force FX" lightsabers. I was wondering if they can be purchased at Disneyland. I did not see them for sale, but I might have missed them.

If they ARE for sale at DLR, can anyone tell me how much they cost?

Thanks!!!

Re: Force FX Lightsabers

Don't think they are for sale at DLR. If they are they are probably sold in the shop at the exit of Star Tours. I know you can get the at places like Toys R Us, online at Amazon and like places. I bought Anakin's at Barnes & Noble and Obi-Wan's at the Master Replica's booth at Comic-Con. They both ran about $100 a peice. Should be the same price or arround that if they are sold at DLR. Might even be cheaper. I have one of those voice-activated R2-D2 toys that I bought at WDW. Its about $20 more online or at a Sharper Image store.
    SEMPER ABSURDA

Comment

George Lucas just pulled master replicas license to make official Star Wars products. A little over a month ago they completely stopped making force FX lightsabers. You can only get them on ebay and a couple stores that may still have them in stock.

However. George Lucas just gave Radio Shack the rights to make something similar. It's a kind of build your own force FX lightsaber. They're about $100.

good luck!

Comment

Then I have a much better collectors item then I thought. They are great items and ALOT of fun to duel with. I may have to look into Radio Shack's version.
        SEMPER ABSURDA

Comment

Hasbro now has the rights to make the Force FX sabers.

As for the old ones you can still get them at places like Toys R Us, Spencers, F.Y.E., and Suncoast. Spencer's had them for 80 during December. I got one at Best Buy a few years ago.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X