Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Music in the parks --what are your favorite groups to stop and listen to?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Music in the parks --what are your favorite groups to stop and listen to?

Often just noise in the background to some guests -- the different groups and bands of the Disneyland Resort are its soundtrack or Live movie score if you will. The live entertainment has always added (sometimes without much notice) to the magic that is your Disneyland experience.

Here are just a few pictures I've taken while walking around the parks. Just a sampling. Who are your favorite Disneyland bands ?
    ---Vote with pictures you have taken who your favorites are. i'm sure the question has been asked in the standard fashion before. (many times)

The Great Tiki Presents

Bands around the Disney Lands

A love of Disney that sometimes borders on the edge of crazy ---but I'm okay with that

http://braddisneylandblog.blogspot.com/

Re: Music in the parks --what are your favorite groups to stop and listen to?

I'm voting for Billy Hill and the Hillbillies.
    All your dreams can come true if you have the courage to pursue them. - Walt Disney

Comment

My favorites are:

1. Rod Miller - No DL trip is the same without him.
      2. Dapper Dan's - I prefer Shelby's old group.
      3. Billy Hill!!!

Unfortunately, two of the three of these are gone in the form that I cherished most. I still enjoy the Dapper's but not NEARLY as much as I used to.

Comment

bootstrappers all the way!

Though they're all amazing groups.

Comment

SUBURBAN LEGENDS at TLT!

lol

WEELLLL Damper Dans and or Disneyland Band! =D

Comment

Originally posted by disneyguy115 View Post
            SUBURBAN LEGENDS at TLT!

lol

WEELLLL Damper Dans and or Disneyland Band! =D
            We saw the Suburban Legends at DCA many moons ago (my daughters were in their early teens ) and the crushes! My goodness!

I liked Route 66 too

I usually don't stop for a band - I will watch Laughing Stock and then Billy Hills
            Spell Binding Books
            http://www.spellbindingbookstore.com
            The new bookstore on the corner - We sell books, movies and Annalee Dolls!
            We have awesome shipping prices - check us out!
            Need your book reviewed? Want to market your contest, book, website, signing?
            Contact us info@spellbindingbookstore.com for more details!

Comment

My faves are the trash can guys.
              Good morning, son
              In twenty years from now
              Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
              And I can tell you 'bout today
              And how I picked you up and everything changed
              It was pain
              Sunny days and rain
              I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Trac View Post
                We saw the Suburban Legends at DCA many moons ago (my daughters were in their early teens ) and the crushes! My goodness!
                OH yaaaaaa
                I think thats when they did the X games, they were on a HSM kinda stage.

Comment

My vote goes to any ensemble that performs as part of the Magical Music Days or Community Artists Showcase.

The ensembles that regularly perform at Disneyland are nice to listen to once or twice and they are all very talented, but being that they no longer have the freedom to vary their selection, the musical entertainment at Disneyland has sadly become very boring.

Comment

My vote also goes for Suburban Legends, they are so fun to watch. Always put on a great show!
                    -Wes

Comment

Great a lot of votes so far ---but no pictures --and I haven't seen the Suburban Legends yet myself --my favorite T-land band was Khalliah.

I want to see some pictures of your favorite bands

A love of Disney that sometimes borders on the edge of crazy ---but I'm okay with that

Comment

Originally posted by brad chowen View Post
                        Great a lot of votes so far ---but no pictures --and I haven't seen the Suburban Legends yet myself --my favorite T-land band was Khalliah.

WOO SUBURBAN LEGENDS!
                        these are not from me everytime i go i forget the camera, these are from their myspace =D

Comment

Originally posted by brad chowen View Post
                          I can't access the direct webpage since I'm at work... but if you go to MySpace and search for Suburban Legends in the music section you'll see a lot of pics.
                          -Wes

Comment

Thanks Wesley --i'll have to check them out-
                            --I'm a sucker for bands with horn sections. Huey Lewis---Oingo Boingo---and KC and the Sunshine band to name a few

Comment

The Bootstrappers! Yeh accordian-playing pirate!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X