This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disneyland Castle Band

Here's a video I took of the Disneyland Castle Band performance around Spring 07. Does anyone remember if this is performed on weekends only perhaps at 10am??? And does anyone know when this show started? Also, does the Pearly Band have something like this, or they just play wherever in Fantasyland? Thanks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=<obje...mbed></object>

"You're not thinking fourth dimensionally!" -Back to the Future

"With this place, I wanted to give them something real, something that wasn't an illusion, something they could see and touch. An aim devoid of merit."
    -Jurassic Park

Re: Disneyland Castle Band

I guess no one has an answer.

"You're not thinking fourth dimensionally!" -Back to the Future

"With this place, I wanted to give them something real, something that wasn't an illusion, something they could see and touch. An aim devoid of merit."
    -Jurassic Park

Comment

This was created sometime after the 50th stopped(not the real 50th but the extended 50th) and they stopped doing the rededication ceremony in town square at the train station. I think it's done on most days other than the real slow offseason days at 10am and was introduced along with the Mary Poppins castle band show a few hours later in the day.

Comment

No clue as to when it started, but as far as I know this show is still performed 5 days a week at 11am (not 10).

Also I think the Pearly Band performs their show at least twice a day in front of the castle with Mary Poppins. The information booth at the Plaza Pavillion can tell you the times.

But I don't want to go among MAD people!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X