Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Castmember benefits?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Castmember benefits?

I hope I'm not invading anyone's privacy, but I'm wondering what benefits you get, if any, while working for DL? I'm going to apply for a job there soon, and I'm seeing if anyone could let me know =]

Thank you in advance!

Photography
    www.flickr.com/photos/erinlarue
    www.sorabelle.deviantart.com

Re: Castmember benefits?

free admission for you yearlong and up to 16 sign-ins for others and 20% off food and merchandise are the perks. dunno the exact details about the stuff that's typically considered benefits such as medical etc..

Comment

Great info, thanks! But what are sign-ins? Is that getting your guests in free, or..?

Photography

Comment

yes.

Comment

Back in day when I worked there...

We could sign up to 4 people 4 times a quarter. So we had 16 sign ins, but you could only use 3 from Jan to March. Then 3 more from April June, ect.

But that was long ago. I don't know if it's still the same...
          Jeff made me famous!
          From the Mouth of the Mouse.

Comment

Great, thank you Garrett240!

Photography

Comment

Originally posted by Garrett240 View Post
              Back in day when I worked there...

We could sign up to 4 people 4 times a quarter. So we had 16 sign ins, but you could only use 3 from Jan to March. Then 3 more from April June, ect.

But that was long ago. I don't know if it's still the same...
              there is no limit now....i could use all my sign in jan. if i wanted to. and now it's 3 guests (total of 4 if you include yourself)

Comment

A CM has the opportunity to sign in up to three guests sixteen times a year. There are a few block out times where you can't sign in guests, like the weeks around Christmas.

Also, you only get medical/dental/whatever benefits if you're full time...and you really can't hire into the park full time, so it's a waiting game.

Comment

No full-time benefits for new hires, I hear...but you can make all the company-approved Magic you want!! (that really was meant to sound cheerier than it came out...)

Comment

Originally posted by themarquisde View Post
                    A CM has the opportunity to sign in up to three guests sixteen times a year. There are a few block out times where you can't sign in guests, like the weeks around Christmas.

Also, you only get medical/dental/whatever benefits if you're full time...and you really can't hire into the park full time, so it's a waiting game.
                    So even if you apply for full-time, you'll likely not get it?

Photography

Comment

no they dont usually hire in at full time. most are regular status and you earn full time as you work here longer

Comment

REAP THE BENEFITS: THE DISNEY DIFFERENCE
                        As a Cast Member, you will enjoy an exciting mix of benefits, which vary depending upon which of the following roles you choose:

All Cast Members Receive Access To:

from http://disney.go.com/disneycareers/d.../benefits.html

Comment

i hired full time...

Comment

it's really unusual to hire in full time.
                            ...I finally changed my avatar...

Comment

Originally posted by 17goingon3 View Post
                              So even if you apply for full-time, you'll likely not get it?
                              Nope, I had to wait 7 months before I got it and sadly I had to leave the land I love in order to get it. Oh well, Fantasyland treats me nice.
                              PirateMunkee

Visit My Horror Designs Store!!!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X