This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parade of Dreams

Hi! I'm new to the forum, and have this burning question. I know that DLR auditions are posted on the audition website, but since that information hasn't been posted yet, I was wondering if anyone could answer for me.

In general, does anyone know about what month the auditions for Parade of Dreams take place? I attend school in Northern California and I'm graduating this year, but since we're on the quarter system I'm worried about missing the auditions. Any infomation would be super helpful. Thanks!
    "To all who come to this happy place...waffle."

WAFFLE?! Yep. That's what it sounds like.

Re: Parade of Dreams

www.disneyland.jobs

Comment

Sadly, the WD POD will be moving to WDW soon and won't be in DLR for long.

Comment

in the past, when i've asked the audition people when auditions are that aren't up on the disney audition website, they don't know because it's not scheduled yet. as soon as they set the date, they put it up, but that's about as good as info as you can get unless you know someone who works in the casting department who would hear about the approximate months before the dates are set, i'd bet.
        "And all I ask is a tall ship and a star to steer her by" (John Masefield)

Comment

From my knowledge there is going to be no audition for Parade of Dreams, otherwise I would try out for a new role. I believe they may have auditions for Electrical coming soon!
          Jeff Wayne

Comment

Well, they actually just did pseudo-auditions.

On Sunday, when they did Atmosphere Character Auditions, they were also looking to fill a few spots in Parade Of Dreams and Pixar Play Parade...

So my guess is no more parade auditions for a while.
            Julie Rei

"Not everyone can become a great artist, but a great artist can come from anywhere." - Anton Ego (Ratatouille)

"I suppose you have no choice but to revolutionize the world." -Mikage Souji (Revolutionary Girl Utena)

Comment

Originally posted by GhostHostJeff View Post
              From my knowledge there is going to be no audition for Parade of Dreams, otherwise I would try out for a new role. I believe they may have auditions for Electrical coming soon!
              went i went to this past face auditions, they told us to keep checking the site and that they would have ELP auditions soon...
              "And all I ask is a tall ship and a star to steer her by" (John Masefield)

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X