Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Registrations

New user registrations are verified at least once per day. Thank you for your patience.
2 of 2 < >

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Newbie here~ question re: making hotel memories

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie here~ question re: making hotel memories

HI! We are going to Disneyland on TUESDAY of next week! I am SO excited to take our 5 1/2 year old!!!!!

I am not terribly creative and was wondering... has anyone put anything in their hotel room so that when the family returns there's a "suprise" from Mickey or one of the characters? I was trying to think of something fun I could leave behind each morning for my little girl to "discover" when we get back...

ANY help would be appreciated! I am so glad I found this board~ Off to read more posts!

THANKS in advance!

Amy

Re: Newbie here~ question re: making hotel memories

First of all, welcome to Mice Chat!

I would call the hotel and see what they might suggest for you. They are so creative and nice. I bet you can have a Mickey cookie waiting at night or a balloon.

Okay, it just occurred to me that you might not be staying on Disney property. I will have to give it some more thought.

Comment

Thanks for the reply! This time, we are staying at the Howard Johnson. I bet the on-site hotels are TOTALLY accomodating!

Please do give it some thought~ of course, I want to give her another special memory!!

Amy

Comment

How about things she could wear into the park the next day (that you could still get ahead of time like at the Disneystore).

socks, a wand or crown, necklace or other jewlery. You could have a note with each one, say she wears a necklace and meets Cinderella..the next note could say, I loved your nexklace and though you may like some matching...whatever. Sort of character interaction after the fact.

A little piece of heaven

Comment

How exciting! Nothing like seeing the excited look on your child when they visit Disneyland for the first time! Take lots of pictures, and post a trip report when you get back. Are you aware of the hojocam? You could show your daughter how close you will be staying from the park!

http://www.hojoanaheim.com/mattercam.htm

Have a great trip!

Comment

Who does any great impressions? Have someone go downstairs and disguise their voice as a Disney character. A 5 year old will remember the wake up call forever.

Welcome to MiceChat. Make sure you tell us how your trip went.

Comment

I think that on the Disney website you can actually arrange for a phone call from a Disney character. I don't know much about it, if you can arrange a certain time or not, but you could look into it.

Comment

https://secure.uvoxnetworks.com/disn....html?affno=66

This would be a great one to do one of the mornings. Or maybe the morning you are leaving for the trip, have her favorite character give her a call. It does cost $2.49, but it can be pretty cool.

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

Comment

I checked into this site and really love it. My daughter is 7 and we are going to Disneyland in a month. She is counting down the days. I just might have to send her a phone call. Thank you for the site even though I wasn't the one who requested it. The things we learn on Micechat.....

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X