Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which Character Meal is better: Goofy's Kitchen or Ariel's Celebration Lunch/Dinner

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which Character Meal is better: Goofy's Kitchen or Ariel's Celebration Lunch/Dinner

We can only afford one of these... which would you suggest Goofy's Kitchen or Ariel's Celebration and why?

Some things that I am considering besides cost...
    - Is the location close or is it a 1/2 hour walk one way
    - We have two young daughters (but that does not necessarily make us lean towards the Princesses)
    sigpicDisney Road

Re: Which Character Meal is better: Goofy's Kitchen or Ariel's Celebration Lunch/Din

We did both on different years.
    I loved the character (Mickey, chip and dale, ect) of Goofy's kitchen, plus the food was better. We loved Ariel's dinner because of the princesses. THe food could have been better but we figured that we went so our 7 yr old girl could see the princesses. But the interaction was brief. I think I'd do Goofy's for more fun and Princesses for a more formal dinner and specific princess interaction. Also, Goofy's is a buffet so there's alot for differents taste buds, Princess is a sit down more grown up experience three course meal. Hope this helps. Good luck.

Comment

Re: Which Character Meal is better: Goofy's Kitchen or Ariel's Celebration Lunch/Din

Thank you so much --- that was exactly what we needed to hear!
      sigpicDisney Road

Comment

I'm glad. Good luck. Either one will be a day to remember.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X