Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there any special Hannah Montana shows or events or ...anything at DL?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there any special Hannah Montana shows or events or ...anything at DL?

Is there anywhere in Disneyland or DCA that they are showing any Hannah Monatana stuff?
    sigpicDisney Road

Re: Is there any special Hannah Montana shows or events or ...anything at DL?

Just merchandise, I think.

"I'm not funny. What I am is brave." - Lucille Ball

Comment

Originally posted by ashley solo View Post
      Just merchandise, I think.
      Considering she has nothing to do with anything at Disneyland, of course they would merchandise her!

Comment

It's only time before there's a Disney Channel parade!

"I'm not funny. What I am is brave." - Lucille Ball

Comment

And if it were a CLASSIC Disney Channel Parade, I would have NO problem with it...

Comment

ummmm..... Isn't HSM2 parade Disney Channel? So yeah they already have a form of Disney Channel parade.

Comment

They have a lot of merchandising for Hannah. I think in DCA's Hollywood Backlot the first store on your left has a ton of Hannah Montana stuff (and HSMusical stuff). At the horrible horrible store that I will not name, but is right next Marcelline's, they had (could still have) Hannah makeovers.

Comment

Other than the store in Hollywood, I don't think they have anything else.

And quite honestly, that's where that stuff belongs.

Comment

Don't give them any more ideas! Oh god, I think I'd die. The HSM and HSM2 thingies were bad enough.
                  "And all I ask is a tall ship and a star to steer her by" (John Masefield)

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X