Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply, and all posts will be heavily scrutinized.

The forum is for topics that are Disney-related, but controversial. Topics not directly related to Disney will not be allowed.
2 of 2 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

Is there any special Hannah Montana shows or events or ...anything at DL?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there any special Hannah Montana shows or events or ...anything at DL?

Is there anywhere in Disneyland or DCA that they are showing any Hannah Monatana stuff?
    sigpicDisney Road

Re: Is there any special Hannah Montana shows or events or ...anything at DL?

Just merchandise, I think.

"I'm not funny. What I am is brave." - Lucille Ball

Comment

Originally posted by ashley solo View Post
      Just merchandise, I think.
      Considering she has nothing to do with anything at Disneyland, of course they would merchandise her!

Comment

It's only time before there's a Disney Channel parade!

"I'm not funny. What I am is brave." - Lucille Ball

Comment

And if it were a CLASSIC Disney Channel Parade, I would have NO problem with it...

Comment

ummmm..... Isn't HSM2 parade Disney Channel? So yeah they already have a form of Disney Channel parade.

Comment

They have a lot of merchandising for Hannah. I think in DCA's Hollywood Backlot the first store on your left has a ton of Hannah Montana stuff (and HSMusical stuff). At the horrible horrible store that I will not name, but is right next Marcelline's, they had (could still have) Hannah makeovers.

Comment

Other than the store in Hollywood, I don't think they have anything else.

And quite honestly, that's where that stuff belongs.

Comment

Don't give them any more ideas! Oh god, I think I'd die. The HSM and HSM2 thingies were bad enough.
                  "And all I ask is a tall ship and a star to steer her by" (John Masefield)

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X