Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

DCA attraction poster

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DCA attraction poster

Here's a drawing I am almost finished with of an attraction like poster for my made-up area for DCA called Pacific Bay.

Instead of a pixar-ified area filled with usual disney characters, Pacific Bay would be a place that celebrates California's maritime history and its theming will immerse guests to a time when California was a major stop during the golden age of sailing vessels(around the early 20th century). It would replace the area for the currently planned Carsland and be connected to Paradise Pier lagoon. I made this all up for the WDI Imagi-nations Design Competition. I need a few team members to join me so I can finish my project and be able to qualify. This is a once in a lifetime chance to show your creative skills to the imagineers. please send me a message If you are interested, because the deadline to enter in your qualification form is in 4 DAYS! please ckeck out the competition website

http://disney.go.com/disneycar
    eers/imaginations/

Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X