Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PanTheMans Spectacular Picture spectacle and report!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PanTheMans Spectacular Picture spectacle and report!

We were at the Park this last weekend! Its fun to see people we recognize from here, sometimes just walking past, and although i know them, they do not recognize me. Like Wolfy in the store at DCA friday night, or Capt. Hook on Saturday. Saw a few people on Sunday at the meet....Saw Barry Bonds walking around DCA. He seemeed annoyed, so I didnt take a picture. But he always seems annoyed.

Friday we got walked off pooh. Silly Broken Down Bear. That was interesting. We broke down towards the end after the LSD room. Good thing as the music and motion took a few minutes to stop after we sat there a bit.

Ariels Grotto for lunch on Saturday as our 3 year old is REALLY into Princesses right now. She was beside herself as thery made there way to our table.

Stayed at the Castle Inn. It was cheap, they cleaned it up, and it had it's Good Neighbor Status restored recently after a few months without it for several problems. But all in all it was nice. a bit of a long walk with no shuttle for a 3 year old at 10 at night, but if you have a stroller or no small children, a nice 3 block walk. Not sure why they have no shuttle as the Candy Cane Inn right acros the street does.

We started the trip with 3 day park hoppers but for just a bit extra were able to upgrade to Annual Passes, so we will be back....soon!

-----------------------------------------------
    DISNEYLAND: Greatest Man-Made Place On Earth :thumbup:

YOSEMITE NATIONAL PARK: Greatest *GOD-Made Place On Earth :thumbup:

Re: PanTheMans Spectacular Picture spectacle and report!

Hey! That's it? More!

Great pics Pan, thank you!

Comment

So that's what you look like!

Glad you had a great time!

Comment

Very nice trip report !
        “Any sequel three or higher..... around number five they get a new cast, that’s when the magic really happens": Modern Family

Comment

Originally posted by Olympicnut View Post
          So that's what you look like!

Glad you had a great time!
          I try to keep self pictures to a minimum as this is a family website and i dont want to disturb small children

Comment

Oh, COMMON! You cut me out of the pic with the band leaving Flag Retreat by like ONE PERSON! Im off of the left just a little more. Hehe, here I thought I was going to see my self in a TR for once... Dang...

Nice pics. I like the one looking towards DL from DCA. Shows how nice the weather was...

Comment

Originally posted by jsdmn2 View Post
              Hey! That's it? More!
              I will post more....soon.

Comment

Thanks for posting. Your daughter's smile when taking pictures with the princesses is priceless.

Chad

Comment

Originally posted by PanTheMan View Post
                  Saw Barry Bonds walking around DCA. He seemeed annoyed, so I didnt take a picture.
                  Funny...DCA seems to have that effect on a lot of people.

Pan - Thanks for these great shots. Good for you upgrading to annual passes. I'm not sure I've seen you with your family before. It looks like you had a wonderful time, and the shots of your daughter with the princesses are adorable.

Comment

Comment

It was Nice to meet you Pan. Hope to see you around more soon.
                      To my respect from a Dodger fan.

Comment

Originally posted by PanTheMan View Post

Oh my goodness, that is the cutest picture EVER! ^

Thank you for sharing the beautiful pictures of your trip. I'm so glad you guys had a good time. And yay for upgrading to AP holder status! This means we are more likely to see each other there soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Capt Hook's View Post
                          It was Nice to meet you Pan. Hope to see you around more soon.
                          It was very nice to meet you at lunch at Ariels too!

Originally posted by disneyballerina View Post
                          Oh my goodness, that is the cutest picture EVER! ^

Thank you for sharing the beautiful pictures of your trip. I'm so glad you guys had a good time. And yay for upgrading to AP holder status! This means we are more likely to see each other there soon.
                          I hope so.... Now to find a cheap place to stay and I will be down all the time!

And Hayley was so thrilled to meet the Princesses. It was a great time.

Comment

Great TR and pics Pan! Looks like your lil princess had a blast! (and congrats on the upgrade to the annual pass)
                            Three-time MVP Larry Bird, noting that Bryant has been the NBA's premier player for years, told Sports Illustrated's Dan Patrick before this week's announcement, "When someone told me the other day that Kobe hadn't won an MVP trophy, it sort of made me feel like I wanted to throw mine away."

Comment

Like I was trying to say to u and your wife. The may Princess at Ariel's are...

Ariel
                              Snow White
                              Aurora
                              Belle
                              and Cinderella

When say Jasmine,Mulan or Princess Minnie come out they take a spot of one of the orional [ms] Princess. And when I saw Jasmine that day at first I though it would of been Cinderella cause usely when I have gone there she is the one missing but when she came out after Jasmine I figure it would have been Belle or Aurora. I really didn't want it to be Aurora to be the one missing but as you saw it was her.
                              To my respect from a Dodger fan.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X