Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

Innoventions Dream Home?!?! Are you excited!?!?!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Innoventions Dream Home?!?! Are you excited!?!?!

So sometime in May this Dream House of the future is suppose to open and stay open for five years. Microsoft, HP, Life|ware and home builder Taylor Morrison are all products/technology to be featured in the house.

"Walt Disney Co.'s Disneyland Resort has signed a five-year agreement with Microsoft, HP, Life|ware and Taylor Morrison to design and develop a new Innoventions Dream Home attraction set to open in May in Disneyland Resort's Tomorrowland, the company said Wednesday.

The attraction, a 5,000+ square-foot house, will feature newly available technology from the participating companies and will provide guests a look at emerging digital advances that may be in homes in the future. Products and technologies in the exhibit will include the latest in mobile phones, PCs, digital music and gaming. The partnership will ensure the Innoventions Dream Home remains "on the forefront of technology with the newest devices and products" in the exhibit, according to a release.

In the exhibit, guests will actively help members of the fictional homeowners, the Elias family, prepare for a trip to China for the World Soccer Championships, where their son is competing.

The first "House of Tomorrow" exhibit began in Disneyland in 1967, and the interactive Innoventions pavilion was launched in 1998. "

Article from BizJournals

Well I'm excited! I don't arrive in Disneyland until late 2008 so I get to take the tour! Yeah!

Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X