This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• APer's Can Register for Dream Suite Tour

APer's are getting the chance to tour Disneyland's Dream Suite. They are holding drawings for 20 min preview tours being held from March 3 thru March 6. You only have to be a registered member of the Disneyland site (check and make sure your barcode number is correct in your profile, mine had changed). Please see the details here:

http://disneyland.disney.go.com/disn...Tour_EventPage

Good luck everybody and if you win, we expect some trip reports

Re: APer's Can Register for Dream Suite Tour

It took some time, but I finally got it show the correct page. But that is so confusing. I thought when I logged in I would taken to another page to register, but then I saw the tiny print that said all I have to do now is wait for an email. Also the crazy AP site doesn't recognize my username or password but when I finally got in and looked at my profile, the username and password that I used are right there. So I don't know why, but I always have problems logging into this site for some reason.
    Last edited by Lost Boy; 02-23-2008, 03:37 PM.
    Peter Pan Forever!!! I Will Never Grow Up.

Thank You Poisonedapples

Comment

Someone posted it already at http://micechat.com/forums/showthrea...urs-90836.html

Seems someone moved it and then someone here marked it as there own discovery. Thats not a good thing folks.

Comment

I dont see where you enter the contest?
        ....You think your so powerful? Well this is my dream....

Comment

That was my problem until I saw the notice. All you have to do is log in with your username and password and if you have updated your profile to make sure you have entered the AP Card number on the back under the bar code, you will automatically be entered and then taken to the home page. We just have to wait for an email to see if we get picked.
          Peter Pan Forever!!! I Will Never Grow Up.

Thank You Poisonedapples

Comment

Originally posted by Kryptonlogic View Post
            Someone posted it already at http://micechat.com/forums/showthrea...urs-90836.html

Seems someone moved it and then someone here marked it as there own discovery. Thats not a good thing folks.
            I'm sorry if that's how it appears, but the thread noted above was a link to another website, not the actual information on this. I was actually on the Disneyland AP site when I saw this. My appologies to the person who originaly brought the story, next time I hope he actually posts the story himself.

Originally posted by Club 33 Mike View Post
            I dont see where you enter the contest?
            All AP's registered with the the Disneyland AP site are actually already in the drawing, but please make sure your information (especially AP barcode) are correct.

Comment

Oh, great! :yuck: Now there pimpin' out the suite for AP
              tours for a couple days?????!!!!! For what purpose ~ to appease
              us for removing the Gallery from that location?!?!? And
              I noticed it's the cover story on the AP newletter, too. :thumbdown
              Critter Country's a mess ev'r since the Country Bears were kicked out. Ya can't cover pooh with honey and 'spect people ta like it.
              An Adventurers It's Time to Put the Spotlight Back on Bring Back the REAL Disney Gallery
              Life for Me! ~ ~ ~ Melvin, Buff, and Max!!! ~~~~ Dump the Dream Suite!
              Meese-ka Moose-ka Mice-Chatter!

Comment

I got a Email From DVC about the Dream Suite tour But I'm out of State That day.
                If I remember was march 1 or 2
                AKfandisney Have a Magic Disney day šoš 2010
                Alan

Toy Story Mania construction:
                Older photo
                New Photo

Member of
                MiceChat WDW Trip
                Next trip
                2014 Dec, 31

Comment

Ad Widget