Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

Neverland for sale?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Neverland for sale?

It is sad that he is losing the house and all, but why is this in the DL forum? I've seen things get moved that were significantly more about DL than this is...just wondering.
    I love my awesome crazy wonderful friends!!

"Do you remember in kindergarten, how you�d meet a kid,
    then 10 seconds later you�d be playing like you were best friends?"

:love:

Comment

Originally posted by Goin2DL View Post
      It is really sad. It also goes to show you that you have to be very careful of whom you trust. From what I understand, the people who used to handle his money for him did a terrible job of it.
      Not to be funny but why should they care. They new that they were going to get paid and it wasn't there money. Besides Michael Jackson is an individual that is completely lost in his own fantastical world. I mean he really needed someone who was going to care for him but unfortunately most people are so hartless and unforgiving these days. There is no real people out there that you can truely trust. To find someone that you can truely trust in that kind of manner these days truely is a diamond in the rough. The world is a scary place now more than ever so you really need to have the mental stability in order to care for yourself otherwise you are just going to end up like Michael Jackson (lost in a childs mind, broke, scared, and unable to maintain a normal life).

Comment

Originally posted by tinkermonkey View Post
        It is sad that he is losing the house and all, but why is this in the DL forum? I've seen things get moved that were significantly more about DL than this is...just wondering.

Hmmm, it is rather funny this is in the Disneyland forum...*cough*

Anyways!

Well at least this explains the amount of Beatle songs that have been covered recently in commercials.
        Last edited by Bubbadunne; 02-27-2008, 08:46 PM.
        Siggy siggy sig sig.

Comment

Because the OP mentioned this: Does Disneyland/Imagineering need any of those assets? Didn't he have some custom animatronics out there?

So here's my mod notice.... take it back on the topic of if Disneyland/Imagineeering would want anything in MJ's house.
          Feel free to start a general thread about MJ and his house in the lounge.

Thanks!
          Good morning, son
          In twenty years from now
          Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
          And I can tell you 'bout today
          And how I picked you up and everything changed
          It was pain
          Sunny days and rain
          I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

Hmm...the only thing about animatronics and Jacko was here

http://www99.epinions.com/content_221406531204

Towards the bottom of the page is says MJ is rumored to have a full replica of Pirates at neverland ranch....

It is brought up again here on a snopes message board

http://msgboard.snopes.com/cgi-bin/u...0;t=000254;p=0

But other than that I can't find anything.

Not saying he doesn't have any Disney animatronics, I just can't find anything substantial about it online.
            Siggy siggy sig sig.

Comment

Thanks for the answer LB!

Comment

I hope that place is torn down. I know that Mr. Jackson 'got off' in terms the trial and such......and I am not saying that he did or didn't 'do it' - but I think there is to much 'wierdness' linked up to Neverland Ranch and once purchased, I think the place should be torn down and turned into something that will benefit mankind - be it a hospital, or housing or whatever. The place will always have a negative stigma about it........and in my opinion, removing it from existence is probably best.

Comment

Thanks for the answer LB!

LB?

lol. who is that?
                  Siggy siggy sig sig.

Comment

Sorry - I know the Mod by "real name"

Comment

Geez... Timmy got no love and he is supposedly IN the Mansion. MJ sells his place and there is a possible loose tie to WDI and this stays here... Timmy didn't even get a notice!

Just sayin'

As to the topic at hand, I would hope that anything Disney related within the walls of that property (art, AA's collectibles) would be up for auction so that others may enjoy them.
                      "Happiness is a Low Water Level"

sigpic

"Creating magical memories and making Managers cry since 1955!"

Comment

Man, this is happening too late! Had it been 6 years ago, Pressler could have bought it up for California Adventure and cut the budget even more!

Comment

Originally posted by Lore View Post
                          Man, this is happening too late! Had it been 6 years ago, Pressler could have bought it up for California Adventure and cut the budget even more!
                          so sad, so true.
                          "Happiness is a Low Water Level"

sigpic

"Creating magical memories and making Managers cry since 1955!"

Comment

Since this ties to WDI and not Disneyland specifically shouldn't this be in Disney business section?

I think we've exhausted this thread anyways...and I was gonna keep my mouth shut , but Techskip does have a point.

This regards WDI and not Disneyland as a whole.

In other matters...I whole heartedly agree that the supposed Disney merch should be auctioned off (perhaps to charity?) in the event that any is found.

On a totally unreleted side note that I don't expect anyone to respond too...

What I really want to know is...when is Jackie Boy gonna pony up those Beatles rights . It just doesnt' seem right when I listen to the four greatest rock gods ever and think Michael Jackson owns this...uck. Don't get me wrong. Jackson was a great talent...but the Beatles? Come on man!
                            Siggy siggy sig sig.

Comment

I feel sorry micheal Im still fan of his even today. I just hope he gets better help from his family not his other associates who he trusts.

Comment

If there is an auction, I may place a bid on the famous sign in his bedroom.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X