This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going to Disneyland [Best Hotel to Stay in]

which is the best Resort on Disneyland property to stay at for 3 days?
    in the last 3 days of July

Re: Going to Disneyland [Best Hotel to Stay in]

I'd say Grand Californian, because it's pluish and has a great rustic feel. It's also the most expensive.

If you want history and more of the Disney experience, then the Disneyland Hotel can't be beat! It's in the mid-price range, and I love how the rooms are decorated!

The lowest on the range is the Paradise Pier. I haven't stayed here, so I can't help with that.
    Good morning, son
    In twenty years from now
    Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
    And I can tell you 'bout today
    And how I picked you up and everything changed
    It was pain
    Sunny days and rain
    I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

GCH is great! we stayed there in january and loved it!

Comment

I am very partial to the original, Disneyland Hotel. The time of the year you are going, the pool area will be the nicest to hang out at.

Comment

I would Have to say the Grand would be the best place. I know its a bit pricier but it is worth it. Considering that it is going to be the middle of summer and extremly hot and crowded, the grand will be a nice sanctuary to escape to. Its a closer walk and a great place to take a break or nap. Which is extremly conveniant if you have little ones. It is also very romantic if its just you and your spouse. I don't know if you have an AP but if you do you might be able to get a better deal. I have found that priceline and travelocity do have the three resort hotels on thier at a discounted price if you book early enough. However if money is a factor than the disneyland hotel is also a great hotel and not that much farther of a walk. Hope i helped!!! Have a great summer vacation

Comment

Have you looked at the Off-Property Hotels?

They are a lot less in price, and some are closer to the Main Entrance of the Hotels than the Disney Owned ones?

The Anabella and the Camelot offer discounts to MiceChat users.

I just can't see paying the large price difference for a Disney owned Hotel.

Now, if you go to WDW, that is a totally different situation, as the Disney owned hotels are much closer than most non-Disney ones, and that Disney offers a lot more price points than "expensive" in Orlando.
            Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

Comment

when i am going to DL in July i am staying at the Peacock Suites. i have never stayed their before, but the friends that i am going with say the hotel is pretty nice and by the pictures that i have seen on-line looks pretty descent.

Comment

DB - are you serious - They offer us discounts? I wish I would've known that about 6 days ago. I just booked for May. Oh well. We went with Best Western this time. I have stayed there before and while I don't think it's the greatest hotel - it'll do.

Comment

I would suggest taking a look at the MC Southern California Hotel Forum for reviews/opinions.

http://micechat.com/forums/forumdisp...views-260.html
                  sigpic

Comment

First off...unless you want to be cheep...don't go to the Paradise Pier Hotel.

If you don't mind the cost go to my favorite....The Grand Californian.

If the GGH is a bit pricey for you....go to my close second favorite....The Disneyland Hotel.
                    Click here for most recent TR with night shots of Tomorrowland! (WDW)

WDW Photo update <Hidden Mickeys - Details - and SM with the lights on>

Comment

Originally posted by Mtsplash View Post
                      First off...unless you want to be cheep...don't go to the Paradise Pier Hotel.

If you don't mind the cost go to my favorite....The Grand Californian.

If the GGH is a bit pricey for you....go to my close second favorite....The Disneyland Hotel.
                      Last time I went the the Disneyland Hotel, which was like 6 years ago, it was really in disrepair, have the been revamping it at all? And is PP worse than Disneyland hotel?

I'd like to try staying at GCH sometime when I can pony up the 200+ bucks for 1 night...hahhahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Darkbeer View Post
                        Have you looked at the Off-Property Hotels?

They are a lot less in price, and some are closer to the Main Entrance of the Hotels than the Disney Owned ones?

The Anabella and the Camelot offer discounts to MiceChat users.

I just can't see paying the large price difference for a Disney owned Hotel.

Now, if you go to WDW, that is a totally different situation, as the Disney owned hotels are much closer than most non-Disney ones, and that Disney offers a lot more price points than "expensive" in Orlando.
                        I agree Darkbeer, I am a fan of the off-property hotels. I would much rather spend a reasonable amount of money on a hotel room and buy more souvenirs. Or if I wanted to shell out extra cash, stay in a fancier hotel suite for less than a regular room at the Disneyland Hotel. From what I've heard from the hotel it really isn't all that much bang for your buck. But its all a preference, I guess.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X