This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• firework photos

Just a few fire work photos taken the other night... Not as good as I had hoped but they are still ok.

Re: firework photos

Wow. Pretty good fireworks. I dare say that they're better than HKDL's. More budget I suppose, or better quality US ones.
    Chuck Norris decided to sell his urine as an energy drink. It is now known as 'Red Bull'.

Comment

I take it they don't dim the lights around ROA for the fireworks unless Fantasmic is running. That sucks. But ur pics are amazing!!

Comment

You are too modest-- great photos!
        To All Who Come to this Happy Place.... Welcome! Disneyland is Your Land!

Comment

Those are awesome pictures!

Comment

Wow, those are really great pics!

Comment

They have a nice sepia tone kind of effect. Great timing on them, too. Always love the reflection on the water.
              sigpic

Eddie: You mean to tell me you could have taken your hand out of those cuffs at any time?
              Roger: Not at any time. Only when it's funny.

~<8O]

Comment

I love it! The Mark Twain with the fireworks in the background go great together. Nice work!
                sigpic
                Home away from Home.

Comment

Originally posted by TIS17 View Post
                  I take it they don't dim the lights around ROA for the fireworks unless Fantasmic is running. That sucks. But ur pics are amazing!!
                  The lights usually come back on, then turn off again once the fireworks start. Maybe it's the angle of the picture, and you just can't tell the lights are off?

Either way, those are great pictures!
                  "Keep Moving Forward."

Comment

Hey Duck, what camera did you use for those pics? They are really good!

Comment

Very nice pics!!

"We believed in our idea - a family park where parents and children could have fun- together."

-Walt Disney

Comment

Ducktales88, these are GREAT fireworks photos! Thanks for posting them. Were these from last Friday night? If so, you might have caught my head in one or two of your shots. LOL! I was along the railing of the Rivers of America, possibly in your line of sight, for the Friday night RDCT fireworks.
                        Originally posted by TIS17 View Post
                        I take it they don't dim the lights around ROA for the fireworks unless Fantasmic is running.
                        Originally posted by 1FoolishMortal View Post
                        The lights usually come back on, then turn off again once the fireworks start. Maybe it's the angle of the picture, and you just can't tell the lights are off?
                        1FoolishMortal, if you look at the lower right corner of these pictures, you'll see a brightly glowing streetlamp. And a few more leading towards the Mark Twain dock. I've watched the fireworks from this area about three or four times now (when Fantasmic is *not* performing) and they've never turned off the lights around ROA. It's a little annoying that they don't turn off the lights, but not too big of a deal. I enjoy the view over the Mark Twain and definitely appreciate the smaller crowds.

Comment

^ Hm....odd that they don't turn the lights off when Fantasmic! isn't showing. I wonder if it's cause the F! techs are usually the ones to do that?
                          "Keep Moving Forward."

Comment

cm tip: go on big thunder mountain when the fireworks show is going on :thumbup:

Comment

Originally posted by aznshrek88 View Post
                              Hey Duck, what camera did you use for those pics? They are really good!
                              Simple point and shoot panasonic lumix.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X