Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

New Parade for DL's 55th Anniversary

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Parade for DL's 55th Anniversary

So i thought i would start a thread for speculation about what could possibly be DL's new parade for the 55th anniversary. (: Since I think many of you are just as excited and anxious for it as I am.
    START SPECULATING!

Re: New Parade for DL's 55th Anniversary

Only thing I want to say on the 55th Parade is that it better be as good as POD cause if it isn't I will not see it. To me POD is the best Parade out of all the Parades that I've have seen. From MSEP to Parade of the stars,Block Party Bash. Can't reall say on the new Pixar Play Parade have not seen it yet. But Parade of Dreams will always be my favorite. I have seen POD every time I go to Disneyland.

Comment

I LOVE POD!
      I watch it EVERy time I go to the park. I love the colors, music, characters, themes... its just so awesome!

The only thing that would be better is ..... nothing

Comment

The only thing that would be better is ..... nothing
        You're flat-out wrong. Wish I could tell you more...but consider this. It's pretty hard to get me interested in a parade. They're really not my thing. But I know a little about some future plans Disney has, and even I think they're positively drool-worthy. Should be pretty freaking amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by Datameister View Post
          You're flat-out wrong. Wish I could tell you more...but consider this. It's pretty hard to get me interested in a parade. They're really not my thing. But I know a little about some future plans Disney has, and even I think they're positively drool-worthy. Should be pretty freaking amazing.

Oh! You tease!
          Siggy siggy sig sig.

Comment

While I would hope for something extremely creative I am fairly confident that this parade will in some way be composed of recycled components of the parade before it.
            "Happiness is a Low Water Level"

sigpic

"Creating magical memories and making Managers cry since 1955!"

Comment

I agree, 5 years for this type of parade is WAY TOO LONG. And
              considering it's immediate predecessor in DL was a 5 LONG YEAR
              parade as well ~ with dream clouds, no less!

But then you go on to tease us about drooling over future plans!
              Just how long can you keep biting your tounge? Holding out info?

You and Dusty are such teases today!
              Critter Country's a mess ev'r since the Country Bears were kicked out. Ya can't cover pooh with honey and 'spect people ta like it.
              An Adventurers It's Time to Put the Spotlight Back on Bring Back the REAL Disney Gallery
              Life for Me! ~ ~ ~ Melvin, Buff, and Max!!! ~~~~ Dump the Dream Suite!
              Meese-ka Moose-ka Mice-Chatter!

Comment

I hope the next parade is based on the park like TDL's Dreams on Parade/Moving On instead of the Disney characters/movies like PoS and PoD. Don't get me wrong I love the Parade of Dreams and will miss it when it leaves but 10 years of character/movie themed parades is efficient.

Comment

Originally posted by Capt Hook's View Post
                  Only thing I want to say on the 55th Parade is that it better be as good as POD cause if it isn't I will not see it. To me POD is the best Parade out of all the Parades that I've have seen. From MSEP to Parade of the stars,Block Party Bash. Can't reall say on the new Pixar Play Parade have not seen it yet. But Parade of Dreams will always be my favorite. I have seen POD every time I go to Disneyland.
                  I totally and 100% agree.
                  thats the thing that im fearful of...
                  the next parade not living up to PoD's amazing-ness. haha
                  All im gonna say is that the next parade better be AMAZINGGG!
                  because parade of dreams is gonna be a TOUGH act to follow.
                  (;

Comment

Are you refering to the next parade following Parade Of Dreams being drool-worthy? or just future plans in general?

Comment

The next Disneyland parade will indeed be for the 55th anniversary of the park! And of course Steven Davison is on hand already creating sketches for this brand new parade! Ive spoken to him, he couldn't give me the specifics but, its going to be BIG! With Pixar Play taking notices of how guests respond to other parades in other parks like Hong Kong and Tokyo, this new parade will combine those new fresh ideas!. Parade of Dreams was spectacular when it first debuted in 2005 and this parade will hopefully follow the new era of new parades, may it be guest interaction, show stops, water, bubbles, smell, or lights we can rest assured Disneyland will deliver a new parade during the parks next anniversary.

Comment

[quote=techskip;2629960]While I would hope for something extremely creative I am fairly confident that this parade will in some way be composed of recycled components of the parade before it.[/quote

I hope not. lets just hope these materials would be brand new and something unique two years from now.

Time really does fly for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by DisneylandFan1997 View Post
                          The next Disneyland parade will indeed be for the 55th anniversary of the park! And of course Steven Davison is on hand already creating sketches for this brand new parade! Ive spoken to him, he couldn't give me the specifics but, its going to be BIG! With Pixar Play taking notices of how guests respond to other parades in other parks like Hong Kong and Tokyo, this new parade will combine those new fresh ideas!. Parade of Dreams was spectacular when it first debuted in 2005 and this parade will hopefully follow the new era of new parades, may it be guest interaction, show stops, water, bubbles, smell, or lights we can rest assured Disneyland will deliver a new parade during the parks next anniversary.

how about some falling glitter or sparkles from the floats? that would be really nice.

Comment

Maybe in like Winter the floats will snow, and in fall they will drop leaves

Comment

Originally posted by Oswald the Rabbitt View Post
                              Maybe in like Winter the floats will snow, and in fall they will drop leaves
                              I like that idea. seasonal drops.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X