This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• something for the [town square]

Overheard a electrical contractor earlier in the morning talking to a gardener about the area in the hub/town square that usually has a christmas tree placed in it. Apparently disney (he didn't say what department or anything) wanted it checked to see what/if their requirements are needed/can be done for the new thing they have planned.

that's all I know, can't tell you anything else at this time.

Re: something for the hub

It's going to be one of those big blow up santa, carousel, snow globe thingies you get at walmart, huh.

I knew it.

Comment

Originally posted by The Mad Hatter View Post
      It's going to be one of those big blow up santa, carousel, snow globe thingies you get at walmart, huh.

I knew it.
      with YOAMD logos plastered all over it, searchlights that beam it into the sky, on the front of the castle/train station, etc :evil:

Comment

lol. I hope not.

Comment

I'd guess it's for the expansion of "Wintertime Enchantment" down Main Street.

Comment

Aren't the Hub and Town Square two different areas? I thought the Hub is in the center, where the Partners statue stands. And, Town Square is at the entrance to Main Street...where the huge tree sits at Christmas.

Comment

That's correct. Town Square is at the south (front) end of Main Street, and the hub is at the north (castle) end.

And you heard it here first--the new addition they've got planned is a loop. :evil:

Comment

Originally posted by Datameister View Post

And you heard it here first--the new addition they've got planned is a loop. :evil:
                Yessssssssss! :lol:

Comment

Glad you like the idea. It's looking even more solidly green-lit than the Jack Sparrow doll being added to the new Singapore room in IASW. There's a mechanism built into the base of the doll that causes it to vibrate rapidly, literally shivering his timbers.

Comment

I stumbled across this concept art for the 2008 Holiday decorations.

Stalking is when two people go for a long romantic walk together but only one of them knows about it.

Comment

^ hahaha thats great...

So Wintertime Enchantment will mean Main Street will be covered in snow too?
                      "We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we're curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths." Walt Disney

Comment

Is that snowman giving everyone the finger(s)?

Comment

Originally posted by DLandFansAZ View Post
                          I stumbled across this concept art for the 2008 Holiday decorations.

Nice. The Snowman and Santa should be holding hands.

Comment

well if the Electrical Parade is coming back to Main Street, they have to figure out where to plug in the extension cord. Duh.

Comment

Originally posted by fo'c's'le swab View Post
                              Nice. The Snowman and Santa should be holding hands.
                              Better?

Stalking is when two people go for a long romantic walk together but only one of them knows about it.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X