Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

UPGRADE

The forums will be upgraded to the latest software version on 9/26/17 at 9:30pm PDT. The upgrade should only take a few minutes. During the upgrade you might experience errors, but they will go away once the upgrade is completed. This is not the upgrade/move we have been discussing for the past few months. This is just normal, minor maintenance. Thank you.
2 of 3 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
3 of 3 < >

Registration Policy

In order to eliminate SPAM, all new users must verify their email. Once the email address is verified, we make sure your IP address is not a VPN, proxy, or tor exit node. If you have tried to register and it was not approved, please send an email to administrator@micechat.com. We will try to resolve the issue and then you can try again. Thank you.
See more
See less

How often do you go?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How often do you go?

ok so I wrote on another thread that at the end of this year ill have gone to disneyland 4 times in this year and i live in Utah so i was wondering how often other out of staters go to DLR because im kind of proud of my 4 times in one year!

HAVE A MAGICAL EVENING

Re: How often do you go?

I've only gone once in my life :gladsad: Oh well.. I think it keeps the magic even better that way instead of going like.. every single weekend. I wouldn't mind doing that when I get older though. I loved everything about California when I visited
    BLOCK - PARTY - BASH
    I'm gonna sing it; from the heart behind these hands

Please do not put on your safety goggles until you are safely seated inside the theater safely

Comment

I wasn't quite awake when I read this thread title.... I thought it was kind of a personal question! )

We go as often as we can afford it, right now it makes it about every 4 or 5 years. I wish it were a LOT more.

War is over if you want it...

Peace - Love - Mickey Mouse

Comment

At least once every one or two years.

Comment

Well, I don't really keep count of such personal things but about 5 times a day...err, oh, I mean about once every 4 years.

Comment

Whenever the "urge" strikes!
            sigpic

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

Comment

I've been there only three times so it's a bit hard to say how often... but I'll say every 2 or 3 years.

Comment

Every week or two.
                Mike

Comment

:roll:
                  I think there's almost as many pee jokes as serious remarks in this thread. Kudos to MiceChat's palpable sense of humor!

Comment

In the summer.....i try going every week or every two weeks......but when school starts up again :thumbdown , i really try going at least once a month. :ap:
                    "I only hope that we don't lose sight of one thing - that it was all started by a mouse."

¡Quédese sentó por favor!

Comment

We usually go every 12-18 months.

Comment

Fig Newton's keep me regular. :razz:

I mean, a couple of time a year.
                        Crazy Larry loves ya! ......Hurry up before they lock me up!

Stop by my website
                        http://www.ericedunn.com/

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X