Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Walt's CP Railroad Barn Video Tour

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Walt's CP Railroad Barn Video Tour

I wanted to share a hidden Disney Treasure. Just about everybody knows Walt had his own 1/8 scale Railroad in his backyard. What a lot of people don't know is Walt's Barn (where he stored his trains and controlled his layout) and several of his steam trains and a whole lot of personal artifacts are on display and open to the public in Griffith Park.

It's 25 miles North of Disneyland straight up the 5 Freeway. It's open every third Sunday of each month from 11 am to 3 pm.

For those who can't make that narrow window, I've shot a video tour and posted it on You Tube. The address is:

http://www.youtube.com/user/ak4cmo

It's part of my Disney Chief Magic Official Campaign.

Keep spreading the magic! Because there's a little Fairy Godmother in all of us!

All the best!

Amy Kate
    www.dreamcmo.com/amy

Re: Walt's CP Railroad Barn Video Tour

very good video, the barn is a magnificent stop for any disney enthusiast...love griffith...
    You can't talk S*** unless your gonna do something about it...

Comment

I've been there ~ It's wonderful. I got the feeling that I was in a closer place to Walt Disney than in his apartment at the park. (I've been there too). Seeing the benches that Walt made by hand, the "hi-tech" switch map made for him, the invoice of work for the track and tressel, and even the paper towel holder just felt like I was peeking in on his personal stuff. I highly recommend visiting the barn, especially since it's free! The docents there are very knowlegable and you may run into Michael Broggie while you're there (that's great if you're a geek like me!). I could have stayed there all day asking questions and wandering through the incredible collection.

Comment

tag for later

thanks for posting this
        All your dreams can come true if you have the courage to pursue them. - Walt Disney

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X