Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Misadventures of Dan - Tasmic! and Stitch 2.0 - St. Patrick's Day Massacre!!!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Misadventures of Dan - Tasmic! and Stitch 2.0 - St. Patrick's Day Massacre!!!

So this Trip Report is a substitute to make up a trip that I missed on Sunday.

So, on this particular day, I was going to meet up with Thrax and DIP in the parks. I got to the structure at 10:30.

This is what was waiting for me.........

First off, I grabbed a bit to eat at Tomorrowland Terrace.

Stitch was fooling around:

After I ate, I grabbed a fast pass for Space Mountain, which wasn't until 3:55 P.M. YIKES!!

So, I decided to walk around a bit to enjoy the atmosphere.

I checked out the wait times:

Then, I continue to wander around aimlessly, until I caught sight of this:

I continue wandering around like a TRUE MCer deciding on what and where I should go and do next, lol!! :lol:

Stitch checking the wait times........

I finally met up with Thrax and DIP at the exit of Pirates. From there, we headed to the Mansion.

Afterwards, we were about to head to Pooh, but it was a 20 MINUTE LINE!!!! So, we decided to skip it.

We eventually Cruise the Jungle.

I guess DIP had a craving for Whip Of Dole, we headed into the Room Of Tiki for our Whip Of Dole. It was goooooooooooooooooood!!!

Next up, we went into Fantasyland to go on some rides. We went on Snow White.

Stitch somehow hitched a ride without Thrax or DIP noticing. He's sneaky!!

As true MiceChatters we are, we wandered around aimlessly figuring where to go and what to do.

We decided to wait in line for Buzz.

DIP was soon hungry, so we went over to White Water to grab some lunch.

As we sat, we saw a Disney cat outside.

Our lunch came:

The cat and Thrax had a staring contest, unfortunately for Thrax, the cat won!

After lunch, we made our way to find a spot for the Pixar Parade.

The Pixar Play Parade

After the parade, we exited DCA and ventured where no Mice Chatter will ever dare to go: THE PRINCESS FANTASY FAIRE!!!! Duh, duh, duuuuuuuuuuh!!!!

Thrax: Wait a minute............ you are not Giselle!! Oh, well, you will have to do!!!

My turn:

We were the last group in before they closed it.

Then, we ventured deep into Fantasyland and rode the icey slopes of the Matterhorn!!

i am sooooo baaaaaaaad, I used flash pictures:

Next, we used our fast pass for Big Thunder that we got earlier.

After we got off, Thrax ditched us to get a jacket from his car, which left me and DIP. Until then, we rode Pirates.

Waiting for us at the exit of Pirates was TikiRoomLiz to join us. Together, we went around the castle into Fantasyland and hopped on to Pinochioo.

When we got off, Thrax caught up with that and at that point, I called it a day. Got to get home and get ready for work the next day.

Before leaving, I took some shots of the castle:

THE END
    Last edited by Dan - Tasmic!; 03-18-2008, 04:01 PM. Reason: STUPID LAP TOP!!!!

Re: The Misadventures of Dan - Tasmic! and Stitch 2.0 - St. Patrick's Day Massacre!!!

The pixar play parade pics are wonderful! It looks like a lot of fun! Thanks for sharing!

Comment

Re: The Misadventures of Dan - Tasmic! and Stitch 2.0 - St. Patrick's Day Massacre!!!

Tisk, tisk, flash pictures. Dan, how do you afford Disneyland food!

"I'm not funny. What I am is brave." - Lucille Ball

Comment

You were much wiser then I was. I ended up staying with DiP and thrax until closing, and going to work today! It was great seeing some familiar faces at Disneyland though after being away for a few weeks.

Comment

Great Job Dan! Your photo trip reports never get old!

Comment

Brilliant pics!!!

Originally posted by Dan - Tasmic! View Post

Is it just me or does this guy look like a ghost??

Disneyland: 1998, 2005

Disneyland Paris: 1992, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011

Comment

Laura678, I was just going to say the same thing! Great minds and all that.

No comment about the parade? You got pics of my favorite parts so maybe they're your faves, too:
              1. disembodied Heimlich parts marching about independently;
              2. everyone has doll hair;
              3. the chefs-on-stilts, who pretended to almost fall on people in the crowd (did they do that with you?);
              4. bugs, rats and cowboys joyously swinging, bungee-jumping and acrobatting (that's a word, right?) on their respective floats;

and my favorite non-parade items
              5. nachos and chocolate;
              6. Thrax getting schooled by Cinderella in their first picture.

I love your TRs!

Comment

My only comments about the parade is that it's a nice little parade. I won't see myself watching it again. I just think squirting water is being overdone in this parade. At the end, it looked like that it was raining. I feel bad for custodial who have to clean it up afterwards everyday. The Woody toy should be blowing out bubbles, not water. At one point, I was getting sick of getting squirted in the face with water and I was like that was enough.

I am done ranting about the parade now. I am gonna step off my soap box.

Comment

Nice TR Dan! Wonderful parade pics
                  sigpic
                  Home away from Home.

Comment

I noticed Dan didn't post his regular Sunday trip report, and was worried for a moment there. Phew, it was just a delay.

Am I the only one who finds the sliced-up Heimlich a little bit creepy?
                    My Micechat cruise trip report, Part 1:http://micechat.com/14795-disney-wonder/

Comment

I wasn't sure if anyone cares and missed my Trip Reports,

Comment

Originally posted by BC_DisneyGeek View Post
                        Am I the only one who finds the sliced-up Heimlich a little bit creepy?

Perhaps. It's kinda cute.

Am I the only one that finds it a bit creepy that a grown man tours Disneyland with a stuffed Stitch toy and takes pictures of it?

Just kidding. Nice TR Dan.

Comment

Well............. I don't care, lol, :lol: Stitch is my Disneyland buddy, he goes with me whenever I go.

Which means, no Stitch, no Trip Report,

Comment

Nice pictures. I really like the one of you on Buzz Lightyear. Awesome score!

Comment

That's great Dan. Keep doin' what you're doin' and I'll keep enjoying your reports and pics of Stitch.

:blink:

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X