X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Annual Pass Holder

Hi Everyone,

I am a first time annual pass holder, I am getting the pass in my vacation package. I am going on sept. 11th, and I will be reciving my pass that day. I was wondering if there were any perks besides the hotel prices or if there is something like a welcome package/kit that new pass holders get. Thanks in advance.

Joe

Re: New Annual Pass Holder

Yep - the loss of desire to have to ride EVERYTHING on your trip. You can relax - go to DL at 4pm if you want. Take your time to have a good meal. That's what I've found anyway...

The other, more tangible things are discounts at the park (which depend on which pass you have). Check out the DL site for details. Just remember to ASK at each place you buy to make sure you don't miss something because the WON'T ask you...

Congrats!

Comment

Make sure the CM who processes your AP swipes it....or you'll walk all the way to Space Mountain and not be able to get a fastpass because your AP was never swiped that day and the CM working there will tell you to go back to the AP processing center.... :whistling Arrrgh!!

Have fun!!! I didn't get a packet of info this time (I had an AP a few years ago), just a very bad copy of the AP discounts, because apparently they'd lost the brochures. Niiiiice.....

Comment

The brouchures are available at Guest Relations, the box offices and the AP center as well. And all other info at disneyland.com/ap.

ENJOY IT!
        "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

Comment

Just got the Deluxe AP myself so wondering myself ..... caved in to the pressure here! God ...... Am I too much of a Disney addict?

Comment

Originally posted by One of a Kind
            Just got the Deluxe AP myself so wondering myself ..... caved in to the pressure here! God ...... Am I too much of a Disney addict?
            You can never be addicted too much!
            sigpic

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

Comment

Originally posted by Druggas
              You can never be addicted too much!
              I second that!
              "I only hope that we don't lose sight of one thing - that it was all started by a mouse."

¡Quédese sentó por favor!

Comment

Hi BigJoe!

Congrats on your very first annual pass, you'll love having it! :yea:

Maybe some of us MiceChatters (like myself) will get to meet you when you're in the Park sometime!

Have fun and enjoy ALL there is to do at the happiest place on earth!

Patrick
                Love Is An Open Door
                :love:

http://facebook.com/PatrickDisneyGuy

Comment

Originally posted by IndiDis2334
                  I second that!
                  Third.

Congrats on the pass. Methinks you will enjoy.....
                  "Search the boat...."
                  First works spoken by Captain Nemo (James Mason) in the Disney classic - 20,000 Leagues Under The Sea

PROUD Member Of................

Do you :love: MiceChat?
                  There are several ways for you to help support the site you love:
                  - visit the MiceChat store
                  - Make a donation with one of the boxes at the bottom of the page
                  Whatever you do, your help is much appreciated!

Comment

Welcome AP'er Your going to have lots of fun :clap:

Orlando doing good
                    http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=9a0_1212091354&p=1

www.Myspace.com/butterflytat20
                    Princess of Randomness

Comment

Come to noon at the hub on any Sunday and we'll give you a big MiceChat welcome!!!
                      I am grateful... grapefruit! ~ Bjork (upon winning Best International Female Artist at the BRIT Awards)
                      sigpic

Founding Member of the BA!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X