X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disneylandrocks55
    replied
    C'mon eveyone , he has good ideas. You have to use your imaginations!

Leave a comment:

• s8ntmark
    replied
    Originally posted by Jspider
    yeah I don't get it either :confused: I also don't get what land it's standing on and how it wouldn't cause traffic issues or something
    One of those mountains (The one that looks like a mini Everest) looks like it was planted smack dab in the middle of the parade route. I dont know if theres enough room for another mountain and certainly not 2.

Good art work though, and I like your ideas

EDITED, Actually on second look the Everest Mountain actually ISN'T in the middle of the parade route, but I dont know if theres anough room for a huge new attarction over there, with the lines and all, traffic WOULD be a nightmare.

Although I shouldnt talk, Im all for putting Hunny Hunt in the Motor Boat cruise ex-lagoon area.

Leave a comment:

• DisneySavor
    replied
    Mountaineering...

I like the "mountain range" idea he presents a lot.

If done well, this could add more excitement for Autopia riders AND provide several new locations for Fantasyland dark rides. I think that's a great thing.

Nice image manipulations by the way, some were very convincing.

Leave a comment:

• Alchimedes
    replied
    I agree Imagination is knocked down by negativity? Wow, someone needs to read more books about Walt Disney's vision. The ideas that are shown here are great and futuristic. People say the future that never was is here well sorry not all of us have given up on that dream.

Leave a comment:

• CaliforniaAdventurer
    replied
    I think it sux people shoot others ideas down like snobs.

Let people throw out their ideas and use their imaginations...

Maybe an idea will grow or lead to something material or even 'magical.'

Leave a comment:

• Cousin Orville
    replied
    I think Agent's "sketches" are great as a means of illustrating his ideas. If he was being hired to do it that would be different. Keep it up Agent! It's fun to see how people think. I'd look forward to seeing and critiquing more "madness".

Leave a comment:

• SurfedUpDane
    replied
    Photoshop is fun, but these pictures aren't all that great. It looks like a whole bunch of madness. Do you wonder why people always talk about the "good old days" when refering to the park? It is because back then Disney didn't incorporate rides and attractions into their park that were trash such as props from Minority Report.

Leave a comment:

• E-ticket
    replied
    I've had a similar idea for the MagLev to replace the peoplemover. It doesn't necessarily have to be something directly out of Minority Report, but revamp the peoplemover so it has more futuristic, faster moving vehicles (yeah yeah, I know... Rocket Rods.... etc..), and maybe somehow switch up the track a bit to allow for a vertical section.

I loved that scene in Minority Report, but somehow I doubt they would let guests jump from car to car. Just a small safety / insurance issue there!

Leave a comment:

• Jspider
    replied
    Originally posted by Cousin Orville
    Great job Agent!!! I'm gonna call you Agent of Change! If you put that ride in I'd show up. Do you do 3d for a living?
    looks like photoshop to me

Leave a comment:

• Cousin Orville
    replied
    Great job Agent!!! I'm gonna call you Agent of Change! If you put that ride in I'd show up. Do you do 3d for a living?

Leave a comment:

• jsmith157
    replied
    If nothing else, it's cool that you put your ideas out there where we could all see them. Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• Alchimedes
    replied
    Originally posted by VWSpawn
    That's because Lucas owns the rights of those two film franchises and allowed Disney to use them. I think his kids had something to do with letting Disney use their likeness on rides.
    Eisner worked for Paramount before he signed on with Disney.

Leave a comment:

• Jspider
    replied
    Originally posted by Giant Panda
    What's with the new mountains in Fantasyland? It looks like you took out part of the castle, Alice, Teacups, and Storybook! No need to seperate Matterhorn from Fantasyland, it is in Fantasyland.
    yeah I don't get it either :confused: I also don't get what land it's standing on and how it wouldn't cause traffic issues or something

I'm not sure how that whole new peoplemover track thing would work at all and I don't think a large facade from HL2 would work well either for the general look of Tomorrowland (what's it built onto Rocket Reds?)

Leave a comment:

• VWSpawn
    replied
    Originally posted by TicTocDragon
    Star Wars 20th century wasn't Disney, but they somehow worked it in, the same for Indiana Jones(Paramount). So somehow if they get rid if the Eisner mafia this can be done.

That's because Lucas owns the rights of those two film franchises and allowed Disney to use them. I think his kids had something to do with letting Disney use their likeness on rides.

Leave a comment:

• Alchimedes
    replied
    Originally posted by figment1986
    but does disney own the movie... they would Tie in a movie thats more popular... image doesn't have to do with most rides anymore... sadely the movie tie in does....(which would garentee ridership..)

and yess.... i have seen minority report many times....
    Star Wars 20th century wasn't Disney, but they somehow worked it in, the same for Indiana Jones(Paramount). So somehow if they get rid if the Eisner mafia this can be done.

Leave a comment:

• Jspider
    replied
    Originally posted by imagineer boy
    I don't think tomorrowland needs to drop the retro theme. The theme at WDW's works very well because it got the proper budget that DL didn't get a proper budget. WDW has more buck rogers themeing to it, and I think TL needs more of that. Just no more gold!
    WDW isn't retro it's Sci-Fi

and it's not really just the proper budget, WDW kept alot of it's origional color scheme but they added new details to the entryway (like we had our facades redone) WDW's method enhanced the actutecure already in place so even areas that didn't get much done match the areas that got a ton of work. DL they tried to change things so m uch that areas they redid stick out like a soar thumb

also WDW didn't try to put a thrill ride on their peoplemover and they just rethemed their Rocket Jets into an orbiter rather then trying to drop a direct paris clone into the park

Leave a comment:

• Speedway
    replied
    WDW's Tomorrowland isn't retro-themed.

Leave a comment:

• imagineer boy
    replied
    I don't think tomorrowland needs to drop the retro theme. The theme at WDW's works very well because it got the proper budget that DL didn't get a proper budget. WDW has more buck rogers themeing to it, and I think TL needs more of that. Just no more gold!

Leave a comment:

• Giant Panda
    replied
    What's with the new mountains in Fantasyland? It looks like you took out part of the castle, Alice, Teacups, and Storybook! No need to seperate Matterhorn from Fantasyland, it is in Fantasyland.

Leave a comment:

• figment1986
    replied
    but does disney own the movie... they would Tie in a movie thats more popular... image doesn't have to do with most rides anymore... sadely the movie tie in does....(which would garentee ridership..)

and yess.... i have seen minority report many times....

Leave a comment:

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
Working...
X