This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Clinkerbelle's celebrate a belated birthday at Disneyland

We FINALLY were all well enough to make a trip down to Disneyland to celebrate our son's birthday. His birthday in February got a bit ruined since his sister had an emergency appendectomy on that day. So it was nice that since that's done and over with we could spend some time down at the parks, and with some friends.

Our weekend actually started on Friday night as we met some friends at Dave and Busters for a little birthday party.

Rixter and Mickeymaxx enjoying the show

She won the jackpot (250 tickets)

At dinner, best buds over there (You can also see the one and only happy birthday Josh button that Rixter and Mickeymaxx got ... there was a magnet too). It was an awesome touch.

Dustysage and his Fishbulb

Ready to chow down

Our daughter, all healed up

Were doing the tank game, it was fun

After playing games for what was probably 2 hours, we all said our goodbye's. By the end of the night we had over 3700 tickets and got lots of cool stuff. Thanks to Rixter, Mickeymaxx, Dustysage, Fishbulb, Grumpy4, IndianaJenn, Joe and Lisa who joined us. Sorry I didn't have more pictures to share, but the memory of the night will last forever. So fun.

After a okay nights sleep at our hotel, we headed to Disneyland.

Our first time ever parking in lot X.

Give me my dream ...

We headed over to Pirates first where was saw a boat that had been taken over by pirates ... well, a pirate on an Iphone

Big Thunder

We saw Billy Hill and the Hillbillies, great show

Haunted Mansion ... poor Rosie

Frontierland in full swing on a Saturday afternoon

Lunch at Cafe' Orleans

Oh yeah, Grumpy4 joined us

Birthday Beniet

After lunch the un-birthday boy wanted to ride Roger Rabbit. It was an 85 minute wait. Luckily we had fastpasses.

Over to DCA and some tortillas ... I'm tortilla face man ... eat me ...

A picture I think we'll be seeing alot of in the future

Waiting for our Screamin' FP's to mature (since none of us will )

On the front row of Screamin'

It was time for a little rest and a drink or two

I don't know if he's trying to be the next American Idol or wants some more ice cream ...

They have a new sign outside Tough To Be A Bug

Food and Wine is coming!!

Back over to Disneyland and a trip into space

And to Infinity and Beyond

And to a Galaxy Far Far Away

After Star Tours we went and used our Big Thunder FP's and then Tiki Room. It was about 9pm so we decided to call it a day. Went outside the park, had some dinner and headed home at about 10.

We had a totally awesome weekend and we got to spend it with some of our favorite people. It was just so nice to be out and about again.

Until next time ...

Re: The Clinkerbelle's celebrate a belated birthday at Disneyland

Ha! :lol:

Great TR Clink!
    sigpic
    Home away from Home.

Comment

Yay for pictures!! Glad I was able to join in on the birthday fun! Good times. Good times. :yea:
      Founding member of the B.A. I LOVE US!!
      FratSor Sister-Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ
      I bring the magic!!!
      "If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I wouldn't jump with them, I'd be at the bottom to catch them"
      Originally posted by Reverend DMother
      Girl bonding is just so necessary. It's just as important as "me" time. A good girl bonding session leaves you feeling so refreshed. :love: I think of it as a NEED vs a want. There are just things that you need to talk to other women with. You may have the best relationship in the world with your husband, but there are just times you need your girlfriends. It makes for a healthier and happier you which makes everything else you do better.

Comment

Awesome trip report!
        Just countin' the days til the next visit!

Comment

Originally posted by sir clinksalot View Post
          They have a new sign outside Tough To Be A Bug
          It's a cover-up of the old buggy sign.

Under new management.

Comment

The Clinkerbelles always have some of the best trip reports. It looks like a fun time was had by all. I love this shot by the way.

sigpic

Comment

Great TR, its so good to see mice chatters have fun outside the parks too

Comment

It looks like TSMM has Mickey ears

Comment

Great TR Clinkerbelle
                  My Art site
                  http://mediafan658.deviantart.com/

Comment

Originally posted by pratt55 View Post
                    The Clinkerbelles always have some of the best trip reports. It looks like a fun time was had by all. I love this shot by the way.

I did too.

Originally posted by Oswald the Rabbitt View Post
                    It looks like TSMM has Mickey ears
                    That's what I was going for, I was glad it worked out well.

Comment

Looks like a lot of fun, glad you all had a good time!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by royaldisneyfan View Post

Ha! :lol:

Great TR Clink!

He looks like Obi-Wan Kenoby dressed as a pirate on vacation.) "Come Luke, the force is strong on this ride." Great TR. Happy Un-Birthday to the Birthday Boy!

Comment

Awesome trip report, Dave & Busters is always fun.
                          "Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined." -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Fantastic report!! Glad you guys were able to make it down and had such a great time!

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
                            all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

So good to see our dear Clinkerbelles. It had been far too long! The company was great, and the food and games weren't bad either. )

Wish we could have been there on Saturday, too!

Lu
                              "Not Carnegie, Vanderbilt, and Astor together could have
                              raised money enough to buy a quarter share in my little dog."

� Ernest Thompson Seton

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X