Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Deluxe or Premium Annual Pass?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deluxe or Premium Annual Pass?

My wife and I are thinking about going all the way and getting one of the high end Annual Passes.

I'm looking from stories from anyone with a Deluxe or Premium pass. Why did you decided to do one over the other, any regret about your decision, and are there any hidden benefits (soft openings?) not listed on the official site?

Thank You everyone.

Re: Deluxe or Premium Annual Pass?

I went with premium, because once we add parking onto the deluxe it just made more since to have the pAp, it has added discounts and we don't have to worry about blockout dates.

Comment

I also have a PAP. First, it was because it didn't have any block out dates. Second, I go like everyday, so it eventually pay for itself, and then some.

Comment

With the large number of people I ususally have with me, its worth the extra % off of meals, etc. with the PAP.

Comment

If you need parking and buy meals often at the park, the Premium is a better option. If not, buy the deluxe with parking on one of them.

Comment

The more the better deal you get on it if that makes any sense. It will pay for itself if you go enough times!
            "Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined." -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

I chose the PAP because of the righteous discounts on dining and shopping. Coupled with the free parking, it's a good value... plus you get to yell at everyone that you're a Premium Annual Pass-hole, so you do deserve extra priveledges.

Charlie :wave:
              MiceChat User #1037

Comment

Premium, no regrets.

Comment

In the past we've gone with the Deluxe. We had the Premium years ago when it was about $250. Yeah, that long ago.

We upgraded to the Premium this year because the Deluxe seems to have more black-out days this year and we have been going on lots of Saturdays. It just made sense instead of buying block-out day tickets.

The kids only have Deluxe, they don't need the parking or discounts.

Comment

I went with PAP because of the larger discounts, parking and the fact that we can go 365 days - a must since I have a lot of family and friends from all over who tend to come down to SoCal during the peak season, and they need me to take them to DLR. Really cool cause they usually pay for my food.
                    sigpic
                    "To all who come to this happy place, welcome!"

Comment

There are 3 in my family with Deluxes, one with parking. We always go together and we prefer uncrowded days, so weekdays and off-season Saturdays suit us just fine. We have no desire to go on any of the blackout days in the first place.

Comment

I used to have a deluxe...but then it got to a point where...once you add parking to the Deluxe, there's really only one days' difference in price between that and Premium. May as well spring for Premium because u get that extra 5% increase in food discounts and you also get store discounts. In the end, it really just makes more sense...i mean, if you're going to use it at least 5 times...
                        DO IT!!!

Comment

My wife and I have had annual passes for some years now.We settled on getting one deluxe pass and one premium pass.The delux pass halots of room on it's calender with just a little planning you avoid blackout days and still get 10% discounts on some purchases.With the premium pass we get free parking which can add up if you go more that a few times a year and you get the 15% discount on more things around the parks.This arrangement has worked out for us.

Comment

The thing is when you are bored and broke, you can always go to Disneyland, That's what I do!!!

Comment

If i lived closer than just about over an hour, i would probably have a Deluxe or Premium. However, seeing as how gas keeps going up, and i have not gotten a raise in over a year and a half, i have to stick with the lowly SoCal Deluxe.

"The moose say's you're closed, i say you're open" Clark W. Griswold

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X