This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Almost Complete List of Disney Guests

Last edited by thejoshualee; 08-08-2005, 01:09 AM.
    St. Elizabeth, Patron Saint of Themed parks. Protect us from break downs, long lines, and used gum. Amen.

"Dance like it hurts, love like you need money, and work when people are watching" - Dogbert

Re: The Almost Complete List of Disney Guests

there needs to be one for the drivers of strollers.
    sigpic

Welcome to my blog!
    A Photographed Life
    12/28: Copperopolis, California

Comment

Originally posted by DisneyGal
      there needs to be one for the drivers of strollers.
      Done and Done
      St. Elizabeth, Patron Saint of Themed parks. Protect us from break downs, long lines, and used gum. Amen.

"Dance like it hurts, love like you need money, and work when people are watching" - Dogbert

Comment

there should be one for people with too much time on their hands!
        "There's no off position on the genius switch"

Twitter: @WRDinc | Instagram: @WRDinc

Comment

Originally posted by WRDest79
          there should be one for people with too much time on their hands!

There is... Thejoshualee :shy:

It's called "Insomnia" That's a industry term. :sleep:

Comment

You can't forget the EMAC's, meaning Every Man a Comedian. These are people usually groups of men and women where the men are trying to impress the women with their wit, so they do something that has been done hundreds of times before and then the whole group laughs like it's the most original, funniest thing ever done.

Knocking on doors that are clearly props is the fastest, surest way to spot an EMAC. The door on the side of Pirates or under the bridge on Thunder Mountain are favorite spots, although the door by the waterfall in line for Knott's log ride is where my friends and I first made this discovery and is completely irresistable to any EMAC.

Comment

Too funny!!!

Comment

Butt cleavage: The art of wearing your pants too low. Usually reserved for the male species. A prerequisite for entering into the plumber's trade.
                sigpic

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

Comment

These freak me out! This happens to us every time we go! And it's even freakier when you spend part of the day at DL, jump over to DCA for a bit and see them there too! Then you take a break back at the hotel and come back to DL in the evening, and they're back again!

I'm glad it's not just me who has this happen! I was starting to think I was being followed.

Comment

Great list! Funny and true! Here are a few more categories I've created:

Campers: People who bring loads of blankets, towels, pillows and umberellas just to claim a good viewing spot several hours in advance of a parade or fireworks show.

Human Pets: Kids who are tied or strapped to leashes and ropes more than an arm's length by their owners (parents). These Human Pets also receive verbal commands from the people holding the end of the rope.

Bling-Bling: They can be seen wearing pounds of reflective bling, otherwise known as Disney pins that fill up entire lanyards, vests and specially-designed suitcases. Fellow fans of bling-bling can often be found outside Store Command in Tomorrowland, or hovering around bling-trader carts.

Sig-Alert: People who decide to unpredictably and randomly STOP in the middle of crowded walkways, causing people traffic jams and increasing the frustration of everyone else.

FYI: What are Sig-Alerts? "Sig-Alerts" are unique to Southern California. They came about in the 1940s when the Los Angeles Police Department got in the habit of alerting a local radio reporter, Loyd Sigmon, of bad car wrecks on city streets. These notifications became known as "Sig-Alerts." Later Mr. Sigmon developed an electronic device that authorities could use to alert the media of disasters. Caltrans latched on to the term "Sig-Alert" and it has come to be known as any traffic incident that will tie up two or more lanes of a freeway for two or more hours.
                    Yes, I do LOVE Disney California Adventure. Disneyland is not so bad either ;-)

See my photography regularly in MiceChat's "In The Parks" updates, published each Friday.
                    Follow my theme-park adventures on Twitter at http://twitter.com/ThemeParkTimes

Comment

Britney Smears: Old women dressed immodestly.
                      Hahaha

Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...

Comment

Then there are the "Label-Makers"...

Comment

Haha, this list is so true. :lol:

Here's one

Beenworkingtolongs : Cast members working rides that really get mad at you (over-react) when you accidentally do something wrong. This usually ruins the guests experience at the happiest place on earth.

Comment

The Flashphotographers
                            Name says it all. The worst of their species likes to sit on the front row to blind the entire boat during the darkest of moments
                            I reject your reality, and subsitute my own!

Comment

Lass Members: (Named in honor of Dead Like Me character George Lass.) Cast Members who are totaly bored with their jobs, and life in general. Usually 20-something slackers with blank expressionless faces or sarcastic sneers, they can often be spotted in a Fantasyland dark ride; pushing the dispatch button for the 56,832th time.
                              "The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion. " -George Washington

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X