This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mad Hatter Fist Fight?

Okay-- upon hearing that I spent Spring break at DLR, a friend asked, "Were you there for the fight at the Tea Cups?" I told her that I had heard nothing of it AND that I frequented a website, where had such a thing occurred SURELY someone would have posted. I have found nothing.

SO... Is it true?
    To All Who Come to this Happy Place.... Welcome! Disneyland is Your Land!

Re: Mad Hatter Fist Fight?

I thought it was the Walt Disney World version?

Comment

The first time that this was brought up was in reference to an incident that occured in WDW and was discussed HERE.

Comment

Mystery Solved-- Thanks!
        To All Who Come to this Happy Place.... Welcome! Disneyland is Your Land!

Comment

But in defense, here in Phoenix, the brilliant news story I heard stated it occured at DL also.
          Stalking is when two people go for a long romantic walk together but only one of them knows about it.

Comment

i wanna see the mad hatter fight the white rabbit! lol

that rabbit needs to be knocked down a peg or too
            sigpicDISNEYROYALTY

Comment

not to mention this happened last year and just happened that the attacker just had charges put on her now

Comment

Originally posted by thrax View Post
                i wanna see the mad hatter fight the white rabbit! lol

that rabbit needs to be knocked down a peg or too
                Meh...he's all fluff. Plus his arms are shorter than mine.

Comment

I am in favor of this. In making this a regular scheduled event it would serve two purposes: 1). Get that 'kiddieland' stink off of Fantasyland once and for all, and 2). let some CMs blow off a little steam, and still, simultaneously, provide 'magic' for the Guests.

"The Mad Hatter's Mad Beat-Down'--Isn't Disney looking for the more 'interactive' Guest experience nowadays? What is more interactive than a size 24 boot up your %$#? It brings Guest participation to a whole new level. For all the MCers who hate the discriminatory policies of Jedi, PFF, and Turtle Talk, this experience would be an over 18 affair.

"I must break you"
                  Last edited by fo'c's'le swab; 03-27-2008, 07:26 AM.

Comment

To curtail future episodes of this happening I suggest we call the ride the Happy Hatter Tea Party.

Comment

It could be expanded to include other lands... Roger Rabbit's Cage Match... Two toons enter, one Toon leaves.

You can have a water based version over in Tomorrowland... Finding Ninja's Submarine Adventure.

Or...we could add paramilitary components over in Critter Country... Pooh...Death from Above.

Comment

Originally posted by Pirate Lover 68 View Post
                        You can have a water based version over in Tomorrowland... Finding Ninja's Submarine Adventure.
                        Maybe combine a Midway Mania-style attraction with the existing subs? Hunting Nemo? I always felt those subs needed individual turreted weaponry.

Comment

I was hoping that you were alerting us of an addition to the daily calendar of events. No? Rats!

Comment

Originally posted by fo'c's'le swab View Post
                            "The Mad Hatter's Mad Beat-Down'--Isn't Disney looking for the more 'interactive' Guest experience nowadays? What is more interactive than a size 24 boot up your %$#? It brings Guest participation to a whole new level. For all the MCers who hate the discriminatory policies of Jedi, PFF, and Turtle Talk, this experience would be an over 18 affair.

"I must break you"
                            I really need to stop eating while reading your posts... is that John Lithgow?

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X