X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2008 Disneyland Half-Marathon and 5K

Friends!

I hope everyone has gotten the latest pair of Asics because the 2008 Disneyland Half-Marathon and 5K is only 156 days away!

Just wondering where everyone stays when they come out for this weekend? Do you spend a lot of days at the park, or is 3 or 4 enough due to the race?

Train Hard!
    Ah, how strange! The molecules are so active now!

Re: 2008 Disneyland Half-Marathon and 5K

didnt get to do this last year because i had to work special event at it..... but this year i'm definitely running the half marathon.
    “Whisper words of wisdom, let it be.”

Comment

OHH i want to do this! I'd really need to work hard for it though! I already walk/jog a few times a week but seriously need some strength and endurance.

Facebook me!
      Join in the Disney fun at MyVMK!

Comment

How I would love to do this..........but my knees aren't what they used to be..........:shy:

Comment

i ran cross country all throughout highschool, and so far every year in college ive done intermediate/advanced running classes.... but right now i'm only averaging like 5 to 6 miles a day.. i need to bump it up if i'm gonna be able to run 13 miles.

Comment

Oh, this is perfect! I just started a Couch to 5k program. Hopefully, I'll be in good enough shape to participate.

Comment

I'm in for the 5K --also used to run X-country. But 13 miles ---not putting my body through that torture rack

A love of Disney that sometimes borders on the edge of crazy ---but I'm okay with that

http://braddisneylandblog.blogspot.com/

Comment

I didn't read this completely - just saw 'MARATHON' and got sad. But, I might be able to do a 5K.

Comment

I usually run 5-6 miles on a regular run .. i may be able to train for a half marathon if I'm not in the police academy by then.... I may go ... I still don't know yet.
                  All your dreams can come true if you have the courage to pursue them. - Walt Disney

Comment

I used to run x-country, too, but there's no way I'm running now. I signed up Pixie Kid for the Kid Race again this year, though!
                    <o>

Comment

haha i might to the 5k just for a pre-run... but the real show is the half-marathon...
                      im gonna start training soon.

Comment

My brother and I are both doing the Half-marathon. I'm actually heading out to get new shoes this weekend!
                        I'm literally a born Disney fan! I was born at Providence St. Joseph Med Center right across the street from Disney Studios in Burbank. The same hospital where Walt died.

By the way my shirt in the pic says "I like big sharks and I cannot lie"

Comment

Originally posted by goofypirate View Post
                          My brother and I are both doing the Half-marathon. I'm actually heading out to get new shoes this weekend!
                          Hey get in on one of the new pairs of Asics, they are by far the best runners, just don't buy them at retail. Go try them on some where and then look them up online.

I am running the 5k on Saturday to get warmed up and then running the half. I want to be around a 1:50, anyone else looking to be around that time?
                          Ah, how strange! The molecules are so active now!

Comment

I would like to know if anyone has a map of the 1/2 Marathon? I've recently lost some weight and become healthier and this is one my goals for 2009. I want to run the 1/2 Marathon. I'm going to keep my eyes on this thread for a while so I can get as much information as possible!
                            http://twitter.com/#!/CaseyCBeard

http://www.facebook.com/Coach.Casey.Fitness

www.beachbodycoach.com/caseyb

www.myshakeology.com/caseyb

sigpic

Comment

you should visit www.disneylandhalfmarathon.com

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...