Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

3/30 -- Broken Pirates/Space Mountain Video?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3/30 -- Broken Pirates/Space Mountain Video?

On Sunday, my wife and I went up to Disneyland with our friend Kuzcochik. There will be a trip report coming up soon, as well as a podcast.

But as I try to piece together the video podcast, I wonder... would anyone actually WANT to see the video of a broken down Pirates of the Caribbean and Space Mountain? ::evil grin::

(Isn't it just our luck that Pirates broke, so we got a back-door pass... which we used on Space Mountain which ALSO broke?)

Just wondering if I should incorporate the footage into the podcast, or leave it on the cutting room floor.

Re: 3/30 -- Broken Pirates/Space Mountain Video?

I know i would.

Comment

*chanting peer pressure* do it, Do It, DO IT, DO IT, DO IT!!!
      sigpic
      Remember, Dreams come true!... and mermaids are hot, even on Halloween.

Comment

Yes!

Comment

I wouldn't want to see something like that... I mean what kind of person would......oh wait. Do it!

Comment

Ooh! I think that's a great idea!! )

Comment

We know you already did it ... stop teasing US!!!

Comment

Just making sure. I figured that someone had already beaten us to the punch with this weekend's downtimes. I'll get the pictures cropped and ready to go for the TR (which I think Kuzcochik will be posting) ... and then get to work on the video portion of the update.

Comment

Wow. You must have been on POTC the same time I was. 11:30? I was evaced right before the davy jones effect. It was really cool.

I had to go up a bunch of winding staircases to get out. I wish I paid more attention to where I was in relation to the ride. But it was very cool!

Comment

Wow, this will be very cool. Can't wait to see it!!

Comment

Uhhhh... ya think?

Comment

Leave it alone, says I. Aren't there enough arcane and esoteric subjects that have been exposed and cheapened by the unwashed masses appeal for 'something new'? I say keep it under your hat, and let it retain its inherent value.

Comment

haaa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha i decided not to go into the park on sunday after the auditions, skip the meet, and just stay home until I had work later on. No wonder, kuzco was there. Works like a charm every time =P

Comment

Were you guys at the meet????? Even though we're both from AZ,
                            we always seem to be missing each other by seconds!
                            Critter Country's a mess ev'r since the Country Bears were kicked out. Ya can't cover pooh with honey and 'spect people ta like it.
                            An Adventurers It's Time to Put the Spotlight Back on Bring Back the REAL Disney Gallery
                            Life for Me! ~ ~ ~ Melvin, Buff, and Max!!! ~~~~ Dump the Dream Suite!
                            Meese-ka Moose-ka Mice-Chatter!

Comment

Originally posted by DisneyIPresume View Post
                              Wow. You must have been on POTC the same time I was. 11:30? I was evaced right before the davy jones effect. It was really cool.

I had to go up a bunch of winding staircases to get out. I wish I paid more attention to where I was in relation to the ride. But it was very cool!
                              Yup it was around 11:30. We were stuck at the auction scene

Originally posted by almandot View Post
                              haaa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha i decided not to go into the park on sunday after the auditions, skip the meet, and just stay home until I had work later on. No wonder, kuzco was there. Works like a charm every time =P
                              Almandot, this is getting too ridiculous :P (we didn't make it to the meet though, so I might not have seen you anyway)

Originally posted by Aladdin View Post
                              Were you guys at the meet????? Even though we're both from AZ,
                              we always seem to be missing each other by seconds!
                              We weren't at the meet cause we were stuck on Pirates and then starving. Too funny that we never manage to see each other at Dland... just in the Disney store

And once DisneyPhenom gets me his & Horse_bunny's parts of the pictures there shall be a humongously awesome TR

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X